Correct process?

CaneCharger

Reaction score
I bought some new products, going to (hopefully) do a full detail on the jeep this weekend.

Foam the Jeep
Nanoskin mitt with Dodo Born Slippy
Iron X the jeep
Then test spots for Menzerna SI 1500 and SF 4000
Bought Orange and White pads to see what I have to do
Wipe down with CarPro Eraser
Deciding on Blacklight then Dodo Juice Purple Haze Pro or just putting PH Pro and no blacklight

Some questions:
Nanoskin before Iron X correct?
After Iron X - do I have to wash again?

Also bought Dlux that I will be putting on the trim...

Excited, but long days ahead! LOL

I bought some new products, going to (hopefully) do a full detail on the jeep this weekend.

Foam the Jeep
Nanoskin mitt with Dodo Born Slippy
Iron X the jeep
Then test spots for Menzerna SI 1500 and SF 4000
Bought Orange and White pads to see what I have to do
Wipe down with CarPro Eraser
Deciding on Blacklight then Dodo Juice Purple Haze Pro or just putting PH Pro and no blacklight

Some questions:
Nanoskin before Iron X correct?
After Iron X - do I have to wash again?

Also bought Dlux that I will be putting on the trim...

Excited, but long days ahead! LOL

Do the Iron-X after the initial wash. After leting the IronX sit rinse it off or aggiate with soap then rinse. You can then do your nanoskin after that.

IMO Blacklight is not that great of a sealant. I find it works better as a galze than a sealant so you might want to think about ajusting that if you want. I have neevr seen much in the way of long protection life with blacklight.

Do the Iron-X after the initial wash. After leting the IronX sit rinse it off or aggiate with soap then rinse. You can then do your nanoskin after that.

IMO Blacklight is not that great of a sealant. I find it works better as a galze than a sealant so you might want to think about ajusting that if you want. I have neevr seen much in the way of long protection life with blacklight.

Thanks! I was thinking maybe PB Black hole or even Powerlock...

Thanks! I was thinking maybe PB Black hole or even Powerlock...

I'm not familiar with Powerlock, but PB Black Hole is a glaze as well. If you use that, you'll need to top it with something also if you want protection.

I am just wondering if I should top with DJ PH Pro...

You can top any sealant with a wax after the sealant has has cured

Back