I got my poorboys. :)

DS Detailer

Reaction score
I got my shipment today.

ssr1, ssr2.5, finishing polish, and Nattys blue.

Naturally, I have to use something today, so I wash my car, apply some nattys have to pull it inside cause it starts to rain, it hails for 15 20 minutes, then I top with pinnacle. It's money.

I'll be using all my poorboys on my sisters jeep, I'll have a write up and pictures. :)

Enjoy them man! I'm awaiting a shipment of PB supplies too, and I'm really excited because these are the first products I am getting that aren't Megiuar's Pro Line or OTC. Patiently waiting for the pics when they come!

It hails and he goes back to detailing!
That's commitment.....or insanity.....finnnnnnne line!

LOL!

justin30513 said:
It hails and he goes back to detailing!
That's commitment.....or insanity.....finnnnnnne line!

LOL!
:iagree: :iagree: :awesome: :awesome:

Sorry for the smiley overload, it's funny and it makes me want to dance!

It had finished hailing.... and got sunny again. so I went out and finished what I started.

We are just messing with you buddy...

Are you going to post pics soon?

Last edited:
abrcrombe said:
We are just messing with you buddy...

Are you going to post pics soon?

Well, the charger is always spoiled.

But when i do my sisters Liberty, I'll take some before and after pics.

It's going to be a chore, but I have it all figured out. I'm looking at like atleast 8 hours.

Yikes! I can't even imagine 8 hrs of detail work. At around 2-3 hrs I have this undeniable urge to just QUIT!! It's sad... Do you guys take regular breaks during your marathon details or just like a lunch break?

abrcrombe said:
Yikes! I can't even imagine 8 hrs of detail work. At around 2-3 hrs I have this undeniable urge to just QUIT!! It's sad... Do you guys take regular breaks during your marathon details or just like a lunch break?

Depends. Normally I don't stop till its done. Otherwise I might forget something.

Wow, I wish I could do that. I'm such a wimp compared to you guys! haha

I love my PB stuff, how do I love thee Natty's Blue...let me count the ways :D. Souveran is the only other wax I've personally seen that has a slight edge over Natty's Blue. On my friends M5 Natty's was actually a little wetter, but Souveran was a little deeper/warm looking. That was on black. We have another buddy with a Lemans Blue M5, I wonder what Natty's topped with Souv would look like (seen others mention that combo), that color is so gorgeous.

Last edited:
Everything by PB seems to work best for me!
So I take it, I won;t be sending you the NB sample now?

scooterguitar said:
Everything by PB seems to work best for me!
So I take it, I won;t be sending you the NB sample now?

LoL. Nope, I got my box in. I'm sending your sample out on Monday now. I got busy today. :)

Looks liek it bro! Tahnks!
I actually got a TON of stuff coming soon thanks to a fellow memebr who was cleaning house. I'll let ya knwo when it gets here, sure there will eb something you'll like ot try.

I hope that my dedication carries over when it's hailing! When i got back from the big sand box I bought some pinnacle and WG products with the fathers day sale I hope to get a PC and sone PB so I can join in the discussion!

Kevin

dakevmann said:
I hope that my dedication carries over when it's hailing! When i got back from the big sand box I bought some pinnacle and WG products with the fathers day sale I hope to get a PC and sone PB so I can join in the discussion!

Kevin

Iraq? When were you over?

dakevmann said:

Kevin

Also the PC is the best investment you can make. It's fun to use it.

Back