AG'S "$40" Free Gift

Gsrjake

Reaction score
null_zps5e5a9421.jpg

I absolutely love this towel, the rest of this stuff I'll give away for promotions. Is this even worth $40? Lol It was fun opening it though!

All this stuff maybe I think

Full retail

Not the towel alone though

I have that towel ^

I got it at the SoCal meet up. It's a really nice thick plush towel.

All this stuff maybe I think

Full retail

Not the towel alone though
The 32oz bottles of those are only $20 each. Meaning these ones at most should only be $13 each. That's $26, $3 sample, $5-8 towel. Still less then $40 lol

I have that towel ^

I got it at the SoCal meet up. It's a really nice thick plush towel.
Yeah it's probably my new favorite one lol

It's better than not getting anything free. I have never gotten any free samples or free offers like this from the other online supply shops which will remain nameless.

This is possibly the best and most useful "gift" AGO has given to date. :dblthumb2:

I've got a six pack of those towels from AG and they are my primary paint correction towels. They are downright plush and amazing. I've washed them dozens of times and they still feel like they did when I first purchased them. I'm going to get a dozen more next spring.

I know they are advertised as rinseless wash, but seriously they are way too nice of towel to regulate to that duty when cheaper towels do just as good of job and aren't near as nice.

My Cobra Jr. Were my best ones. Until I felt those...

I do like the Chemical Guys Woolly Mammoth towel, it's just sucks up so much water...

I am debating of getting another Wooly Mammoth or Microfiber madness dry me crazy for drying purposes.

But for paint correction I agree with VP Mark

However, first thing first... I am getting a new machine.

They must have produced way too much of that Pinnacle Rinseless, it seems like they always include it in the "Feebies"

It works fine for me on lightly soiled door jambs. I use it diluted as suggested, even though it is tempting to add more because t just looks "Weak" in a clear spray bottle.

It's better than not getting anything free. I have never gotten any free samples or free offers like this from the other online supply shops which will remain nameless.
id actually would have free shipping then this lol
This is possibly the best and most useful "gift" AGO has given to date. :dblthumb2:
lol

I've got a six pack of those towels from AG and they are my primary paint correction towels. They are downright plush and amazing. I've washed them dozens of times and they still feel like they did when I first purchased them. I'm going to get a dozen more next spring.

I know they are advertised as rinseless wash, but seriously they are way too nice of towel to regulate to that duty when cheaper towels do just as good of job and aren't near as nice.
yeah im glad they sent me this towel because im buying more, this is the best towel in my collection now lol

My Cobra Jr. Were my best ones. Until I felt those...

I do like the Chemical Guys Woolly Mammoth towel, it's just sucks up so much water...

I am debating of getting another Wooly Mammoth or Microfiber madness dry me crazy for drying purposes.

But for paint correction I agree with VP Mark

However, first thing first... I am getting a new machine.
yeah I love cg towels but every towel I have gotten from AG has been amazing

They must have produced way too much of that Pinnacle Rinseless, it seems like they always include it in the "Feebies"

It works fine for me on lightly soiled door jambs. I use it diluted as suggested, even though it is tempting to add more because t just looks "Weak" in a clear spray bottle.
yeah they must have everyone has gotten these! im gonna give it away for a promotion or something

Back