Need opinions on trailer cleaning

03 busa

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a 28" BLACK trailer with flat panels and it is by far the hardest thing I have tried to perfect. It is 1 yr old now and I have done a light 3 step last year with Wolfgang swirl removal and a quick glaze followed up with the Blackfire WOWA and I have had issues with the swirl removal haze after a few days. I tried to re-do the same process this weekend and looks good in the daylight but after a day and with the florescent lights from the garage I can again see the haze in the paint from the swirl removal. I did the process in complete shade and buffed till my arms hurt and still the same issue. Since this thing is soo big I need something that is a quick 1 step cleaner/wax, hell even a filler way would be fine as I clean it often and love to use the Blackfire WOWA on everything. These sheetmetal panels I do not think have a clear on them and that might be the issue and they get a very light oxidation after sitting in the sun for a few months. I feel I am very knowledgeable on the auto stuff and very happy with my results on personal cars etc but this trailer is wearing me out and time to ask for some advice.

Call the mfr. to get an idea of the paint used. Info usually found on the plate containing the serial number/vin.
These are rarely cleared, and the paint is thin.

Poli-Seal fan here, but Meg's AIO's have more cut.

Back