What to do with 10ml of leftover coating?

BuddyBoy

Reaction score
I bought the 50ml bottle of Gtechniq EXOv2 and applied it rather heavily to a couple mid-size cars (two coats each), and I now have 10ml leftover. Is there any point to applying it to one of the cars that has already had the EXOv2 applied to it (first car had it applied two or three months ago)?

I'm thinking of trying 22ple on our third car (an SUV), so other than applying it to glass and wheels I don't have a use for it. I was actually thinking of buying the glass and wheel specific coatings from one of the coating mfgrs, so I hadn't planned on using the EXOv2 on glass or wheels. Are the wheel and glass coatings that much better than the paint coatings for their particular application, or would this be a good way to use up the leftover product?

Give it to me for my motorcycle! Hehehe.

Just kidding! :P

I am interested in what folks come up with as far as solutions.

Lawnmower, push or riding. Gotta stay one step ahead of the neighbors.

Coat your kid's radio flyer,

Your mailbox,

A well polished stainless steel sink perhaps?

Use it on the wheels.

^This... or save it for touch ups.

You may encounter a time when you want to polish out a defect in which case you will probably remove the coating in that isolated area and will need to reapply.

After this Saints game, I might offer to drink it for you...Kidding, but seriously depressed.

Back