PDA

View Full Version : Ozone Generator

2007M6
12-04-2013, 07:12 PM
Has anyone ever used one of these? Do they work? I couldn't find any on AG.

Thanks in advance.

rustytruck
12-04-2013, 07:37 PM
I use one. Sometimes they work well, sometimes they are not as effective as you would like.

My Detailing Guys
12-05-2013, 07:34 PM
I use one. Sometimes they work well, sometimes they are not as effective as you would like.

:iagree:

You may already know this, but the key is finding the smell source, removing the source by doing a good cleaning. Make sure the interior is completely dry. Everything I've read and experienced they don't do as well with damp interiors or on humid days.
Ozone generators are worth having, more times than not they removed the odor.

Evan.J
12-05-2013, 07:38 PM
Renny Doyle has a round table discussion about the topic of Ozone machines and it's a great video to watch/listen to. All you have to do is google it you will find it on YouTube

My Detailing Guys
12-05-2013, 07:50 PM
Renny Doyle has a round table discussion about the topic of Ozone machines and it's a great video to watch/listen to. All you have to do is google it you will find it on YouTube

:iagree:

Using Ozone Generators Within Auto Detailing - Part One - YouTube (http://youtu.be/_yfJCZEpHmE)

van185
12-06-2013, 09:36 AM
Thought about looking at buying one too, but just not sure.

VP Mark
12-06-2013, 09:39 AM
I would really recommend the DrivePur system to anyone who details for a living and wants an effective tool against odors/bacteria.

It is an expensive investment at first but pays off big time. I've never failed to remove an odor with this system.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AG Online

jwgreen6
12-06-2013, 09:46 AM
I would really recommend the DrivePur system to anyone who details for a living and wants an effective tool against odors/bacteria.

It is an expensive investment at first but pays off big time. I've never failed to remove an odor with this system.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AG Online

I've been trying to find out how much their products cost and where can I get them. It seems like I need to know the secret handshake or know their favorite color to get that information.
Feed back please

VP Mark
12-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Ok, a couple of contacts. First of all, David Whitaker, regional manager for DrivePur. Great guy that will be more than happy to answer any questions you have. dwhitaker416@gmail.com

D+D Auto detailing, contact name is Dan. He is a DrivePur distributor that will give you a really nice price on the chemicals (as nice as it gets. The chemicals are EXPENSIVE, but work). DrivePur- Smok, Shok, Prevnt (http://www.dndautodetailing.com/drivepur-products)

Contact him and he will give you a login and %off when you order through him.

I recommend anyone considering this system NOT getting the 3 bottle machine. I have heard a lot of bad stories about it. I've got the 1 bottle machine and other than a couple of small malfunctions it has worked excellent.