Finished my winter prep today

otruba_843

Reaction score
So I finished my winter prep this morning even though the winters here aren't even real winters. I first applied Auto Finesse Tripple via my PC at speed 4.5 on a red hyrdro-tech pad. This stuff flashed almost as fast as I could spread it. I do love this product a lot as a glaze and thats what I use it for. The protection in it only lasts about a week. After that, I applied a layer of BFWD Sealant by hand and let it haze for and hour (big mistake, had some major streaking that was hard to get off). I got sidetracked while letting it haze and accidentally let it sit on that long. That was all done yesterday after the wash and this morning I applied a coat of Zymol Glasur by hand also. It's the easiest wax I have ever used. Just lightly touching the applicator to the wax is more than enough to do a regular sized panel. I think the results speak for themselves...

DSCN0460.jpg

DSCN0461.jpg

DSCN0462.jpg

DSCN0475.jpg

DSCN0477.jpg

DSCN0478.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0675.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

Looks good..... but WINTER prep in SC???? Does not compute. lol

Looks good..... but WINTER prep in SC???? Does not compute. lol

lol. Just because it gets a little cold to be washing it weekly. I don't like to wash a car in a jacket. A good power wash here and there followed by a blow dry works well with these LSP's.

Back