BMW E46 M3 Silver Gray | Rinseless Wash + 2 Coat of Detailer's Max Wax

Reaction score
The snow is gone and finally had the chance to get remove the salt from my car and add more wax!:dblthumb2:

hvEGSCR.jpg

hrvEXLZ.jpg

nyZDvun.jpg

eyR4Ctk.jpg

ecjstYZ.jpg

ccF0jVw.jpg

kYHcAPP.jpg

wLIDivA.jpg

Ahk8JRr.jpg

pUFenjH.jpg

My review on Detailer's Max Wax: Review: Detailer's Max Wax Carnauba Wax - Incredibly Detailed Auto Detailing Service

There is always something about the E46 M3 that makes me look at it when shopping for cars. I always talk myself out of it though with the subframe issue, and all the maintenance I would do to bring it up to date. It's hard to find a reasonably priced one with less than 70k miles now. I just traded in my M6 for a new Raptor and will be looking at the e92 M3 or CTS-V coupe in the spring.

Beautiful car btw. That gray is my favorite color!

There is always something about the E46 M3 that makes me look at it when shopping for cars. I always talk myself out of it though with the subframe issue, and all the maintenance I would do to bring it up to date. It's hard to find a reasonably priced one with less than 70k miles now. I just traded in my M6 for a new Raptor and will be looking at the e92 M3 or CTS-V coupe in the spring.

It took me 6 months to buy, I didn't get everything I wanted but I got a great deal on this car with 90% of the maintenance up to date and it's a 6MT. :xyxthumbs: I'm about to hit 80k miles!

Very nice. I still think that's one of the "sexiest" cars on the road.

Because the E46 is my favorite "modern" car I had to check out this thread and wasn't disappointed one bit! These cars have the best proportions and if you E46 owners don't mind me saying this, its like a "German muscle car" with its hunched over, flaired wheelwells stance! Good to read you've got 3 pedals too, its a dying breed and atleast you get to row the gears yourself, thanks for sharing with us!

That's a nice BMW. There are M3s and then there are M3s. But the E46 was just well done.

Because the E46 is my favorite "modern" car I had to check out this thread and wasn't disappointed one bit! These cars have the best proportions and if you E46 owners don't mind me saying this, its like a "German muscle car" with its hunched over, flaired wheelwells stance! Good to read you've got 3 pedals too, its a dying breed and atleast you get to row the gears yourself, thanks for sharing with us!

My E46 M3 was probably one of my favorite cars i've owned. Looking forward to the F80 now but i'm worried it'll just be a fixed up 335i.

CTS-V coupe all day. I had an e90 335i sedan. There is no comparison.

Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 all day...:rolleyes:

How is a CTS-V even a comparison to a BMW 335i???

The guy I quoted said he was thinking M3 or V. Between those two, V. My point being that I had the same chassis car the OP was considering. That put me off considering the M3.

I so want a Porsche 911 Turbo S. However I don't think it would be as driveable as the V for daily duty. Not plush enough for my bad back, which is the reason I went V instead of ZR1.

Great looking car! Always loved how the M3 looks like an unassuming BMW coupe but any car guy would be able to notice the subtle details and not so subtle badging to know it's quite a car...

Back