Detailing Stuff

The_bhoys02

Reaction score
In a few weeks time i'm gonna start geting products off AG, i have the web links of some of the products just below. I was just wondering i'm gonna be getting the UDM PRO Kit and the complete Accessory KIT for PC, i was just wondering will i have any issues with the complete Accessory KIT for PC when i'll be fitting it onto the UDM? Or do i even need the complete Accessory KIT for PC? I still have to sort out wax, polish and stuff like that, but am i forgetting anything e.g. Brushes, or any other important thing? Thanks guys
Ultimate Detailing Machine Pro KitFree Bonus!
Complete Accessory Kit for the Porter Cable 7424 with CCS pads!
Cobra Total Microfiber Tool Kit Free Bonus!

I doubt you'll even need the complete accesory kit for the pc because the UDM package is a nice starter package to begin with.

what other type of products are you looking to buy besides the UDM kit?

Wheres the waxes, polishes and qd'ers ??????

well i was waiting on justin to pick the best detailing kit and just buy it. Or just buy wat was on the pinnicale video's. I'm not that sure wat too buy cause i'm new to all of this and i've just been reading the topic's on the forums and trying to learn wat to use and how to do it. If u guys where able to point me in the right direction that would be great! I've seen some of the pic's on the forums of cars and there just unreal u guys get them looking perfect and if i could get my car lookin half as good i'd b happy. Thanks again 4 the post guys.

Last edited:
Your car is black, right?

Wax:

Pinnacle souveran paste wax or pinnacle signature series ll

QD:

Pinnacle Crystal mist

Polishes:

XMT 360
Menzerna
XMT series

Maybe some DP tier gloss? PB spray and rinse wheel cleaner?

Yeah m8 thanks for the feed back! Wat does QD mean m8?

Quick detailer yes! You can use it between washes etc. To get the new waxed look back :D

Back