how to rejuvenate my ventilated seat

twobucket

Reaction score
the seat has 20k miles on it. What's the best products and procedures to make it look new again?

IMG-20140118-00174.jpg

You could use leather masters protection and cleaner kit or you could clean them like a regular seat making sure to use a brush softly to get into the little holes then use chemical guys leather serum which puts a coating while protecting your seats at the same time

I like pinnacle leather cleaner and conditioner for perforated seating. Just remember that your better off doing multiple thin applications of the conditioner so as not to clog up the perforations.

The cleaning and conditioning will help but cold weather keeps the leather from bouncing back. I would suggest a good cleaning and multiple light coats of conditioner. Heating the leather up with a hair dryer while the conditioner is soaking in will help it bounce back into shape. I use a heat gun in cold weather but you have to be very careful not to overheat the leather. A hair dryer would probably work best for you since there is usually one in every household.

Use search for a thread called "De-wrinkle Leather Seats" posted on 2/5/2013 and that might help you.

Back