Favorite air freshener?

Just02896

Reaction score
What's your favorite air freshener?

I'd like to try a new one and was wondering what you guys like and recommend. :-)

Anyone like CG stripper scent?

For me it's NOT CG new car smell; just got my order and lightly sprayed it and WOW is it brutal smelling to me.

Try something else I guess, keep spending the money and load the shelves.

I always liked the little tree fresheners in the "Bouquet" scent, they're blue in color, but they're impossible to find here lately. I see they do make some in a spray now, but no luck with the Bouquet one that I like.

CG Stripper sent is good but it fades fast. If you spray some in your a/c vents you will have the smell longer. CG Green apple smells good also. I have been wanting to try the heavy duty version of watermelon. Also CG innerclean smells like pineapple.

Stripper scent is nice. But like ALL reviews have stated, you won't get more than 2 days out of it. You might get a whiff of it every now and again if the air is moving just right after a week.

But, it is a nice smell.

CG Stripper Scent, Poorboys Green Apple, and those Febreze cubes you stick in you AC vents. They last a while and aren't too overwhelming.

I use one of these (they come in different scent varities) in the cup holder and thy cost less than a $1 and you can also tell by looking at it when it's time to replace...
37ee4c16d820155f094c6b940761e87e3c.jpg

I use one of these (they come in different scent varities) in the cup holder and thy cost less than a $1 and you can also tell by looking at it when it's time to replace...
37ee4c16d820155f094c6b940761e87e3c.jpg

You're in so cal like me. Be careful I had one of those melt one day in my car, while parked in Northridge lol.

Arm & Hammer has a nice selection.

Also:
Fram (integrated w/Arm & Hammer) cabin filters.

Bob

Arm & Hammer has a nice selection.

Also:
Fram (integrated w/Arm & Hammer) cabin filters.

Bob

Funny that you mention that! I've been contemplating offering in cabin filter change service to my clients.

I like PoorBoy's World Cherry. A little goes a long way

Ed

Thanks for the input guys! Ended up ordering a DP 6-pack so I could try them all and offer a variety of scents.

Detailer's Dual Action Odor Eliminator 6 Pack - Your Choice!

i ordered cg air fresheners stripper scent new car leather cherry mango celo and also got sonax air freshener what i did as a test was let my customer pick what they want i throw this in with all my details or washes at no extra cost and all though the sonax is my favorite i love it everyone mostly went for the stripper scent in my opinion i like to have more in my arsenal

My wife buys all of the fresheners at a shop here locally.
It's like five bucks per bottle and you dilute it.
Since she starting buying it that's all we use.
So many scents to pick from.
One bottle makes three bottles.

I spray a small towel with it well and leave it in the car or truck over night, the smells last a couple of days, then repeat.
She really found gold IMO:)

I carry four colognes in my car, I asked my new female friend, "what does the inside of my car smell like?"

she said, "I don't know..., umm like you..."

:dblthumb2:

:cruisin:

Im the MAN

potpourri packs from Kirklands, stick em under the seat. Last and smell great.

.FS200044S.jpg

/thread

For me it's NOT CG new car smell; just got my order and lightly sprayed it and WOW is it brutal smelling to me.

Yeah it is definitely overpowering. I like it but can only handle a tiny tiny bit of it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AG Online

Back