Recent package exploded :(

TheRosser

Reaction score
As the title states, my order blew up. Luckily it was only the 1 product that wasn't in stock when my last order shipped. It was Optimum fabric and carpet cleaner and protectant.

And here are the obligatory pics..

jatygu9y.jpg

3a9ydu4a.jpg

Those pics you might be able to tell where the crack is. But it's about 40-50% of the diameter of the bottom of the bottle.

And this is the paper it was wrapped in

da2yhyha.jpg

What do I do? I have it sitting upside down in a sink at the moment. I could put it in one of my cheap sprayer bottles but it won't have the good sprayer that comes with the Optimum product :/

Sent from my typewriter

Just give customer service a call and they'll get a new one out to you....:props:

Put the remainder in a bottle and use it.

Well, autogeek to the rescue! I had a PM within 5 mins and new bottle shipped 2 mins following!

Thanks Brian! :thumbsup: :cool: :)

Sent from my typewriter

I hate ordering from them while in Montana! All my products freeze!

Noooowwwww, if I still lived in Port St. Lucie, FL, I wouldn't be having this problem!

Sent from my typewriter

Noooowwwww, if I still lived in Port St. Lucie, FL, I wouldn't be having this problem!

Sent from my typewriter
And you would be a stones throw away from the GEEK!!!

Sent from my typewriter

Come back to the sunshine state!! It's nice and warm here!

This bottle has the tendency to break/explode like that :(... 2 of mine encountered the same fate

AG Customer Service....what else can you say about them?? :dblthumb2::dblthumb2::dblthumb2::dblthumb2:

Called them yesterday about my Wolfgang Trim Sealant exploding in transit. Half the bottle covering everything else. New one on the way with in minutes. I cannot complain at all.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AG Online

Call the DHS not AG lol

I bet the government would be knocking within minutes :)

I wish! But Uncle Sam has the say so in where I live. I loved when I was on vacation over Christmas and could just call AG and then drive and pick it up an hour later.

Sent from my typewriter

Back