4* Leather cleaner gel

supercharged

Mar 7, 2006
Anyone out there tired Four Star Leather cleaner gel? It says it is a gel. Pinnacle, Wolfgang, and DP work well, but I'm still looking for one with even less harsh smell, as it really gives me an allergy and I start sneezing.
Every time I place an order, I keep forgetting to add it in.
Feed back please

TIA.

autogeek_1953_5875642

I have not tried the 4* but the duragloss system doesnt stay around long. Have you tried woolite 10:1?

sparkie said:
Lexol leather cleaner is the winner in my book as far as smell. Connolly Hide cleaner :eek: smells like you know what.
Yeah, I still remember Lexol leather cleaner. It doesn't have any harsh smell to it.

One killer product. beautiful smell that stays on the leather and goes really soapy and cleans extremely well. My go to cleaner most of the time.
Bought half a case of 64 oz bottles from Mr Four star a couple years ago because I liked it so much
Top gear

Mr Dream Machines said:
One killer product. beautiful smell that stays on the leather and goes really soapy and cleans extremely well. My go to cleaner most of the time.
Bought half a case of 64 oz bottles from Mr Four star a couple years ago because I liked it so much
Top gear
Thanks, I'll give it a try. I'm assuming it will be close to Lexol leather cleaner.

Don't know. I've never tried lexol. It's pretty old stuff now
As it doesn't have silicones in it, the 4 * conditioner gel is what I use instead of einszett.
Sometimes I will use effax leather cream, gel or the liquid.

killrwheels@autogeek said:
I hear its quite nice, in truth the word gel has kept me away from it.
That's actually why I want to try it. I figured it will be a thicker liquid, with a less harsh smell to it. Suppose to foam up to, since it is thick.