UGGGGGG Look what i found on my car when i came out of school on my last day this yr

articsilber323

Reaction score
just as the titel says but the picutures tell the story

DSC04001.jpg
DSC04001.jpg
DSC04000.jpg
DSC04002.jpg

i was looking at this pen kit that was from http://www.paintscratch.com/ it give you the exact color of the car and clear coat in a pen and a rubbing compount to make it smooth agian

anyone have any experience or know of a better place to get a fix it kit gonna try to fix it my self before a body shop touches it

articsilber323 said:
just as the titel says but the picutures tell the story

i was looking at this pen kit that was from http://www.paintscratch.com/ it give you the exact color of the car and clear coat in a pen and a rubbing compount to make it smooth agian

anyone have any experience or know of a better place to get a fix it kit gonna try to fix it my self before a body shop touches it

Have you looked up Touchup 123?
http://www.touchup123.com

I've used it for rock chips before with great results.
:cheers:

FORGET ABOUT PAINTSCRATCH, BEEN THERE, TRYED IT, NOT HAPPY:mad:

Serious bummer man! I feel your pain! Did you just graduate from high school or college, or are you still attending in the fall? If you just graduated, then CONGRATS!

DS Detailer said:
Someone would die if that happened to my baby.

LOL

And the huge size of the picture is making me scroll to the side just to post! UGGG!!:mad:

167Roof_006.jpg

not to make light .... but this is what I came out from work to last night. 6-6-6 alright, and my 3rd roof has delaminated at 6000 miles.

no im now a senior its my last day for the school year

class of 07 baby

and if i find out who did this to my car they will be dead and/or paying to fix the damages

i am so pissed and its so noticible its not like its 1/2 way noticble its THERE its about 7in long also

ugg anyone have any sugestions for getting it fixed kinda cheeply

Killer,
Are you the guy whose roof came off going like 60 mph, and the thread was posted on a massive amount of car forums?!!?

abrcrombe said:
Killer,
Are you the guy whose roof came off going like 60 mph, and the thread was posted on a massive amount of car forums?!!?

No believe it or not I was one of the first to experience the roof coming apart, and urged all to file complaints on NHTSA (which lead to the mandatory recall) but I was always lucky enough to get it repaired prior to seperating completely. This one is likely to change all that, and I am actually considering the Lemon Law. Even the new Z06 with its fixed roof, has already seen a couple completely delaminate. Seems black increases the likelyhood, and has to do with heat/humidity versus the glue/adhesive used.

one thing i would do right away on that scratch is cover it up with some paint as close as you can to color to prevent rusting......;)

Gosh, and I thought the new z06 was the perfect car with no problems at all. They didn't make a convertible version of the z06 ever did they? I guess it's one way to have no top on a z06, albeit, a crappy way. Btw, your c6 is so cool, and you should try to start some recall or lemon law litigation on the vettes. There is no excuse for that, and it needs to be taken care of. Especially if it has to deal with heat/humidity issues and you living in FL.

I might have to give that touchup 123 a try. I have a couple of scratches and some dings on the front. I tried using touch up paint and the Langka blob remover but I had no luck with it.
http://www.autogeek.net/langka.html
I tried several times and each time the process removed all of the touchup paint I had applied.

Reddwarf said:
I might have to give that touchup 123 a try. I have a couple of scratches and some dings on the front. I tried using touch up paint and the Langka blob remover but I had no luck with it.
http://www.autogeek.net/langka.html
I tried several times and each time the process removed all of the touchup paint I had applied.

me too .... I think you are suppose to let it dry overnight, and then use the Langka blob remover, but I can never wait that long. I would go by a body shop and see what they would charge to repair. Might be worth a couple bucks versus frustration at every sight.

yea i was looking at the kit that you guys here at autogeek have the kangka one but im gonna go around town to see what they want i also want to see what they would charge to pull some dents and my bumper is hanging on the drivers side :(

You know articsilber323, that is one wicked scratch you got. I hope it was done by accident because if not that is just so wrong. And killrwheels - ouch! The roof is peeling off? Now that blows!

yea im dont think it was acidential i think its just students hating that i drive a BMW and being 16 because no one parked next to me that i know of so im not 100% positive that it wasent on purpose but i have a gut feeling that it was on purpose
im gonna take it to a couple body shops to see what they want to fix it and if its worth letting them do it or trying to fex it my self

if i find out who did it im gonna rip there head off

Back