carpro hydro2 & permanon platinum

PA DETAILER

Reaction score
Spray sealants. Very interesting indeed. Would like some feedback on these super easy to use sealants. Application is the same i see. Very easy. Is one preferred over the other?

Feed back please

People say hydro2 gives a better gloss but streaks if not applied properly and permanon is easier to apply but doesn't last as long. I have only used hydro2 and I like it. I just used it yesterday actually and I got a little streaking on my windshield that I need to take care of now, if anyone knows an easy way to get rid of it.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

People say hydro2 gives a better gloss but streaks if not applied properly and permanon is easier to apply but doesn't last as long. I have only used hydro2 and I like it. I just used it yesterday actually and I got a little streaking on my windshield that I need to take care of now, if anyone knows an easy way to get rid of it.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

This is my experience as well. Don't use Hydro unless it is overcast outside when rinsing Hydro2.

I have only used Permanon. While it is quite true that it does not last that long on paint (average 3 months on tropical weather here), but it did its job way well on glass/windscreen and wheels.

I would love to see a side-by-side comparison of these two. I have heard that Permanon just doesn't compare to hydro2

I tried Permanon Aircraft and hated it, lasted a few days at most. Complete waste of money.

Back