best way to use CarPro Fast Glass towels?

flatlinerz

Reaction score
Hey guys

I got myself some CarPro Fast Glass towels and used it yesterday but had a lot of streaking afterwards, how do you guys use them? Do you use a microfiber towel after use it?

Thanks

From what I've seen, the Fast Glass should leave no streaks and should not need a follow up with a glass microfiber.

I'm curious to follow your thread because I just purchased two Fast Glass towels last week and am waiting on them to arrive. I was tired of getting streaks even though I was using a Auto Finesse Crystal and Microfiber Madness Cloudbuster towels. I figured I should stop fighting it and just get the Fast Glass to follow up and for quick touch ups.

Have you tried getting in touch with Corey@CarPro-US? If not, he will be the best resource for you. He is extremely knowledgable and will help you trouble shoot anything that comes up. Furthermore, he is just a great guy. Email him and he'll get you all fixed up. Let me know if I can be of anymore help!

Be sure to wash before using. No bleach or softener. After a through washing and rinsing, wring out as dry as possible. A damp towel works better (streak free) than a wet towel. I use two towels, one for the primary wipe and the second towel for a final wipe. Although they look and feel like a paper towel, they are very durable. Been using the same two towels everyday for six months and shows little to no wear.

Rsurfer do you do circular motion when using?

No, I use a cross hatch wipe. Using a circular motion might just introduce dirt back on to the glass. I fold the towel in half and then in thirds, giving me 12 clean sides on my primary towel. If your cleaning dirty glass, 2 primary towels and 1 secondary towel may be needed.

Wash your hands before doing the windows

Lightly mist the CarPro FastGlass Towel with DI water, instead of soaking it. You wan it almost dry.

I use the towel like a section pass with a DA. Once over and back. I use glass cleaner or dampen with water before I use.

Back