Interior Toyota Avensis

Tandis1

Reaction score
I vacuumed this Toyota, used a little interior shampoo. Washed the dash and applied some dressing. And washed the engine. Dosn't sound like much but I used 6 hours (I don't got very much experience, but still) Well the pics will explain:) I can't wait too I get some cash again, then I have to buy some real interior stuff.. Not this Autoglym stuff..

7.jpg

8.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

Last edited:
Not bad, Tandis :) Look alot better than it did!

And the best part, he cleaned out the worst before I got it.. I can just imagine how it was:p

Oh, I forgot the engine! coming rigth up! Had a little trouble with it, I was out of degreaser.. But found a mild one..

OK works now. That's some nasty interior. Nice job. My favorite pic is the one with the Interior Clean wipes sitting on the floor just adding to the mess.

Make him remember to wipe his feet before entering the car from now on Tandis.

I hate doing interior, but when they are nasty as that, i like how it becomes after and the owner usually gives a good WOW when seeing the result..

Good work

I actually got him to wipe his feet when he arrived:D Haha, he works with driving chickens so when he comes from work he is always dirty..

Great turn around on the inside and engine. Looks like a different Interior and engine.:applause: Oh, speed will come in time...The more you do it the faster and better you get....

Thanks^^
Yeah, this was the first time I did the whole interior, I have just done small things with my own car, done the seats one day, carpets another... And since I do this for people I know and they get a cheap detail, it's okay not to rush things too much I think.. But faster is better, then I can go on take the next thing..

Tandis1 said:
I actually got him to wipe his feet when he arrived:D Haha, he works with driving chickens so when he comes from work he is always dirty..
Haha :D So our "Yellow fellow" works at Samvirke Kylling? :p You didn't wash etc the cars exterior? That car probably need som serious car care on the outside as well, if I know him right..

I am probarbly getting the exterior job, at least he said so.. But it really bad, swirled and some nasty scratches..

Nice work on the interior :D It was nasty. Bet the shoes smelled nice? :p

I saw them, and I tougth, I better find my gloves:p

Thanks
It is a Renault Alpine A110 1975(my fathers)

oooohhhhh I googled it! I haven't seen one until now. It looks almost as good if not on par with an E-Type

Back