How to apply the CQUK 2014? and how it beads

Avi@CarPro

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

i would like to share with you all 2 great videos done by our dear customer in Spain, since i guess there are allot of new members here they would like to see how the latest CQUK 2014 is applied :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywKL6FV11ZA&feature=youtu.be

and how water beads from the surface , one of the reasons its called self cleaning effect , please notice once car start driving how water drops fly off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TQT3iMVGUQ&feature=youtu.be

enjoy,
any questions are welcome.

Thanks for the post. I picked up some CQUK and need all the info I can get before I attempt put it on.

Thanks again

Application is the same way...

Awesome videos looking forward in trying this stuff soon. Thanks for sharing.

So Cquartz UK 2014 is an improved version of the current CQUK?

I'll be applying CQUK to an orange 2012 Challenger this coming weekend. Looking forward to it!

Hey, very straight forward videos, also encouraging since I'm 'all in' for coatings in my business.

Until now, I'm just using Pinnacle Coatings since I've started with them and worked so well I was not very inclined to try something else.

With those videos, I feel tempted to order some of this CQ to try.

Yet, I have no complains about coatings I'm using, since they apply easy as CQ demonstrated and beads / sheets in similar fashion.

But I always like to have more options to offer to my customers, and like everybody knows, CQ is very highly rated coating.

Thanks for sharing,

And tell whoever done the videos he done a great job!

Kind Regards.

How does the new version hold up for really bad winters such as in Canada? It was around - 30 degrees Celsius in some parts of Canada this past winter

How does the new version hold up for really bad winters such as in Canada? It was around - 30 degrees Celsius in some parts of Canada this past winter
My CQF held up fine, CQUK will too.

Hey Richy, thanks for the response.

Does anyone know the shelf life of CQUK2014 once its opened?

I think you're safe for around 6 months. Make sure the cap is on tightly.

When will the CQUK be available to purchase on AG? The 60% concentration is still the only one available.

Back