Quick Review: Poorboys, Wolfgang, Chem Guys

Bunky

Reaction score
Some reviews for some products I have recently used.

Extreme Body Wash and Synthetic Wax

Source: sample from a trade

Scent/Color: Grape / reddish more than purple
Dilution: Used 1 oz to 3 gallons (never use as diluted as CG)
Foam: Moderate frothy airy suds. Suds did not really build in rinse bucket. I have a water softener.
Cleaning: Very good
Rinsing/Drying: Very good
Slickness: Very good
Gloss: Seems to have some added gloss but I was topping it anyway

Summary: It cleaned and rinsed well. The least sudsy CG soap I have used but not saying that is a negative.

Poorboy's QD+ Quick Detailer with Carnauba

Source: Freebie from Poorboy's
Scent: Grape? / Purple
Ease of applicaton/removal: Very good
Added slickness: Very good
Shine: Very good

Summary: It seemed like a nice detail spray. It did not standout in any one category but solid performer. The scent was a definite plus.

Wolfgang Black Oynx Tire Gel

Source: Sample from AG order

Scent/Color: Coconut ? / white
Consistency: gel
Spread: No issues using brick foam applicator. A little can go a long way.
Look: Crisp black slight sheen

Summary: This was a little of a surprise. It spreads like it is oily (little can go a long way) and left the tires crisp (lettering stands out) and black with a slight sheen. My usual favorites include Optimum Opti-Bond and the tire looked less "coated". It did not look natural any more than another tire dressing but definitely different.

Very nice review all three products thought out of the three products which will you buy if any

Poorboy's QD+ Quick Detailer with Carnauba

Interested!

Many times reviews get somewhat wordy and I have to admit I "occasionally" fall into this category...I like the way Al reviews each product hitting the more important points in a bulleted formant. This format is also easy to understand and easy on the eyes...:cheers:

Thanks for the reviews Al! :props:

Back