Looking for a Good Interior Cleaner

91Whitelx

Reaction score
I just ran out of my Griot's Garage Interior Cleaner. It worked pretty good,but wanting to try something new. I was looking at the Detailer's Pro Series Total Interior Cleaner. Any recommendations?

1Z Cockpit Premium is awesome for maintenance! 1Z Deep Plastic Cleaner for the extra dirty bits.

CG Inner Clean is a nice maintenance interior cleaner and protectant. I enjoy using it very much.

Groits garage interior cleaner it cleans well and is diluteable

1Z is the best I ever came across. I use OPC at about 3:1 at my shop as it can be difficult to find larger sizes of 1z and it's quite costly, honestly.

DP total interior protectant is my go to when I don't have to do deep cleaning. It easily removes light dirt and stains while leaving a clean finish and UV protection. Being safe for all surfaces including leather is a plus.

Sent from my handy dandy mobile device

Just started using CG All Clean + at 15:1 and I LOVE it. Only thing I dont use it on is leather

For dash I like using Meguiar's APC+ diluted for interior then I like to use Ultima Interior Guard plus for protection.

For carpet I have tried Folex like others have suggested and it works great.

I do like to add a layer of protection to the carpet after I scrub it and use Folex. I've found that CarPro Cquartz Fabric & Leather Coating works great.

The 2 best I have used to date are Sonax dash cleaner and 1z deep plastic cleaner.

Try it at QD dilution. It's amazing how well it actually cleans. And you're leaving behind an invisible layer of uv protection that doesn't look all greasy.

Sent from my N9810 using AG Online

This is what I've been using as well. I may compare prices later with some APCs but for now this works well, smells good, it's economical and I already have a gallon of it. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Since finding the Griot's interior cleaner I won't look for anything else, it cleans very well and no rinsing required.
It's now my go to cleaner.
There's not too many products outs there that can do leather, plastics, carpets all in one product, no perfumes either which I like:)

Back