'07 335i

AL417

Reaction score
07 BMW 335i

This is a brand new 335i. The owner wouldn’t let the dealer wash it before he took possession of it. He already had me lined up for the exterior detail and didn’t want the dealer to touch it. The salesman said this was the first time anyone has ever stipulated that they should not wash the car before delivery, he was surprised and confused. I thought it was funny.

Wash –Pinnacle shampoo w/foam gun, dry w/Ultimate Guzzler
Clay – Clay Magic Blue with CM Lube
Polish – Menzerna Final Polish
Sealant – Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant
Wax – Souveran Paste x 2 by Hand
Tires – PP Wheel Gel – Black ShMitt, Meguiar’s Endurance
Windows – DP Krystal Vision w/WW towel

It was a very hot day and I expected the Menzerna to dust more than it did so I was happy with the limited dusting. I sprayed the pad with water once in a while and this seemed to help reduce the dust. After the polish was complete I gave the car an alcohol wipe down. Then next step was the WDGPS. This was my first time using this sealant. Now I know why everyone raves about it. It is so easy to use and a little goes a long way. I had an hour to kill before buffing off the sealant so I took a dip in the pool. Nice.
This sealant left the paint so smooth and reflective it bordered on ridiculous.

The next day I came back and finished up with 2 coats of Souveran, did the wheels and the windows and was done. The next time I wax this car I’ll use Sig Series II to compare the metallic pop between the two. As you can see in the pics Souveran did a nice job of bringing out the metallic pop on this paint.

As always your comments and questions are welcome. Thanks for looking.

Before

100_0295.jpg

100_0299.jpg

100_0296.jpg

100_0301.jpg

Dirty Clay
100_0306.jpg

After
A few in the garage

100_0368.jpg

100_0374.jpg

100_0373.jpg

Sunlight

100_0401.jpg

100_0395.jpg

100_0393.jpg

100_0397.jpg

100_0396.jpg

100_0379.jpg

100_0385.jpg

100_0378.jpg

100_0377.jpg

100_0376.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good. I felt like WG DGS muted the flakes a little.

OH!!.....another blue car mmmmm....must be my lucky day two blues...so far :D

Man that is one sweet looking BMW...the paint looks really good WOW...that's all I got to say WOW...just look at that vehicle

Vehicle looks great, so now you see why everyone loves the Wolfgang sealent huh, nice sealent. I really like it.

Thank you for sharing, vehicle looks great :righton: you do wicked work AL417 wow...I'm drooling here

So nice Al, and 335i = droooooooooool!!!!!!!!

really nice reflection shots Al...very nice work

Al, you went all out didn't you!:applause: Talk about deep reflections you got it going on. I did enyoy the write up too. Oh how I love Souveran paste on dark colors. Awesome job girl, thanks for sharing....

100_0385.jpg

SWEET CAR, tell Santa to bring me one. This picture tells exactly what Souveran does for a car! :applause:

Nice Job like always :D I love the reflections!

Hey Guys, thanks for the kind words. it was fun to work on a car that didn't really need too much correction. I have to admit that I'd rather work on the nasty ones, I like to see if I can bring them back to life.

Back