Geez that stuff really works

runrun411

Reaction score
It's always great when you read some real good comments about a product and you try it and then you're blown away.

I just got my hands on some CarPro Hydro2. Man on man, that stuff is great.

What's you're blown away product.

Carpro reload
Opticoat 2.0
Metro blaster sidekick (fun toy and it works)
ONR (unlimited uses)
Wheel whoolie (really convenient without back splash)

Maybe a little off topic but those are the items I enjoy using a lot

From long ago -

Meg's #34 Final Inspection (still great stuff)

More current -

Dodo Juice Red Mist Tropical Protection Detailer
Master Blaster
IronX
HoneyDew snow foam
Menzerna FG400 & SF4500
Flex 3401 VRG

There are more but are definitely some of my favorites! :dblthumb2:

Mine would be:
CarPro Hydro2 - easy protection on rims

CarPro Spotless - Had my doubts, but didn't want to re-polish whole car to rid the water spots so I bit the bullet and tried it, amazing results.

CarPro TarX - cleaned 10 year old tar build up on wheel well lip even though it took several applications.

The best thing about Hydro 2 is that it can be applied to all the exterior even windows. Carpros Perl is the best tire dressing I've ever used.

PoorBoys Bold N Bright
Meguiars D 101
Pinnacle Waterless and Rinseless
DP Leather Cleaner and Conditioner

Megs apc
Nano skin mitt
Leatherique
Collonite 845
303 protectant
I could probably go on and on...

BlackFire Polymer Spray. Pretty much anything in the BlackFire line.

I would say on the converse, only thing which underwhelmed was the DP wheel glaze. Tougher to work with than stated and doesn't work amazing. But it does smell good.

Aquawax, ONR on interiors, Ultima Waterless Wash+

Sent from my XT1030 using AG Online

It takes a lot to "blow me away", but here goes.

Swissvax Leather Cleaner
Swissvax Leather Milk
Race Glaze Signature Series Black Label

You asked :)

The best thing about Hydro 2 is that it can be applied to all the exterior even windows. Carpros Perl is the best tire dressing I've ever used.
I thought perl was the best I ever used also until I tried DG #253:dblthumb2:

It's always great when you read some real good comments about a product and you try it and then you're blown away.

I just got my hands on some CarPro Hydro2. Man on man, that stuff is great.

What's you're blown away product.

I recently used this for the first time for my wheels, and it's great! I have a Ford Fiesta ST, which creates crazy amounts of brake dust. Maintenance has been a pleasure after using Hydro2 on them! I'm definitely a fan now.

ONR
AMMO Hydrate
Turtle Wax Trim Restorer
GC V7
GC Bare Bones
Sonax PNS
Sonax WC Full Effect

ONR
AMMO Hydrate
Turtle Wax Trim Restorer
GC V7
GC Bare Bones
Sonax PNS
Sonax WC Full Effect

Yeah, that ONR blew me away too. Especially when I think of how long a gallon will last.

Megs #16
Pinnacle Paste Glaz
Pinnacle Souveran (more of an OH $h!t moment lol)
Danase Wet Glaze
Clearkote Canuaba Moose wax
Clearkote Quick Detailer
4*UPP
WG DGS
WETS
ONR

I'm hard to impress. Like really hard. Every company says their the best and 9/10 times they aren't. The few products that blew me away were as followed.

-CarPro Spotless: I bought some when there were only 1or 2 reviews on it. This was the only time I've bought a product without extensively researching it. I was absolutely blown away at how effortlessly it removed the hard water spots from my Windows that so many other products couldn't. This stuff rocks!

-Megs D151: This stuff is amazing and really works. With the right pads and technique you can achieve what looks like a 3+ step paint correction. What even more amazing is how quickly it works. My dad wanted to wax his excursion but he has no clue how much product is too much. I wasn't going to let him use my good stuff or he would leave me high and dry. Being as I had a gallon of D151 I filled a squeeze bottle and told him to go to town. He used it on one of those cheapo orbital buffers and a MF bonnet and I couldn't believe the turn around it made! Even with not cleaning the bonnet once and hyper lubing the living hell out of the thing he nearly achieved the same results if I broke out my DA and spent 10 hours on it. It was incredible to say the least.

And finally Collinite 845: I've tried many waxes and it took me forever to jump on the bandwagon but I'm so glad I did because it's cheap, lasts so much longer then anything I've ever used and leaves an unparalleled shine. Every now and then I'll grab a bottle of another wax to see if I'm just being biased but no every time I do that I regret not just using the collinite.

As far as companies go two companies stand out for really selling, IMO, the best products. First goes to CarPro. CarPro has yet to let me down. Their products really live up to their claims. Plus when you add in Corey over there for your questions you get one of the best companies out there. Second goes to Wolfgang. Their stuff IMO is some of the best around.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AG Online

Some of my favs that always seem to work well:

- CR Spotless: Still amazes me every time letting my black car bake dry in the sun with no spots.

- OptiCoat: Been on my wheels 2 years+. I check the beading every time I wash waiting for it to go away...it never does.

- Tuff Shine Tire Cleaner / Mother's Back to Black Tire Cleaner: Once you use either of these, you will see APCs suck at cleaning tires.

- CG Honeydew Snow Foam: the foam always impresses.

- Griots 6" DA: it just works and has the muscle to do anything with the correct pad.

- Optimum Lotion Polishes: they just work and no funny stuff ( fillers ).

-PB's Bold n Bright / Prima Infinity: Best tire dressings.

-Daytona Brushes: only way to clean every square millimeter of certain wheels.

CarPro DLux: the ONLY trim product I've every used that exceeds manufacturer's claims. Lasts over a year with tight tight beading.

CarPro Ceri Glass / Rayon Glass Pads: brought glass correction power and the ability to remove glass defects to the DA.

LA's Totally Awesome APC.

A buck a quart from the dollar store, that stuff works as advertised.

Bill

Back