Chemical Guys Hose Free Eco Wash MSDS required

nubaseal

Reaction score
Getting tired of how ONR alters the look and behavior of my waxes so picked up a bottle of CG HFE. Hoping it doesn't have any polymers but can't find the MSDS on Google at all. Anybody?

Damn those water restrictions.

Not sure how a rinseless or waterless wash could not have polymers in it. I don't recall ever seeing a CG's MSDS.

IME if you contact CG's directly & send them proof of purchase they will send it to you. I think it likely contains "polymers".

For what it's worth, I use Pinnacle waterless & rinseless exclusively these days and they only seem to enhance beading. These are good choices with "waxes" - likely because they have some wax in them.

For what it's worth, I use Pinnacle waterless & rinseless exclusively these days and they only seem to enhance beading. These are good choices with "waxes" - likely because they have some wax in them.

Thanks. By that logic, ONR wash and wax should work well with waxes as well. But then you could argue that the WAX in ONR W&W would not be the same as your $100 boutique wax.

Unfortunately, Pinnacle or any AG brands are not available in my country.

Thanks. By that logic, ONR wash and wax should work well with waxes as well. Unfortunately, Pinnacle or any AG brands are not available in my country.

Sorry for that. My educated "guess" is the Pinnacle stuff comes from Ultima. This is just a "guess" - I'm not saying it's so.

However, I've also noticed UWW+ only seems to enhance beading. Maybe you can get that? For what ever reason, some have had issues with the Optimum products affecting beading.

Not sure how a rinseless or waterless wash could not have polymers in it. I don't recall ever seeing a CG's MSDS.

While I have a similar line of thought, I think I read somewhere that the new Meg's D114 Rinse Free Express wash has absolutely no polymers. I found the MSDS but not being a chemist is always a detriment.

http://www.meguiars.co.uk/attach/downloads/d114_msds.pdf

Again, Meg's product is not available here yet and my choices are limited to ONR, UWW and HFE. I have all three so trying to figure out if they are created differently.

looks like the solution was already posted in the previous 2 posts.

Meguiars Rinse Free Express Wash is the solution to your problem in my opinion. It is just a pure cleaner. with zero protection or glossing agents.

Sorry for that. My educated "guess" is the Pinnacle stuff comes from Ultima. This is just a "guess" - I'm not saying it's so.

However, I've also noticed UWW+ only seems to enhance beading. Maybe you can get that? For what ever reason, some have had issues with the Optimum products affecting beading.

I think what you meant to say is that the Pinnacle stuff comes from "Premium Finish Care". Along with Sonus, Four Star, Ultima, Blackfire and Wolfgang. :dblthumb2: Along with a few other product lines that i'm about 99% sure to be the case, but prefer not to post because of the 1% of doubt that still exists.

I think what you meant to say is that the Pinnacle stuff comes from "Premium Finish Care". Along with Sonus, Four Star, Ultima, Blackfire and Wolfgang. :dblthumb2: Along with a few other product lines that i'm about 99% sure to be the case, but prefer not to post because of the 1% of doubt that still exists.

No, I meant to say "Ultima". I didn't think everyone here may be familiar with the name "Premium Finish Care" - since it's not a brand name AG stocks. PFC is the parent company for Ultima & others.

Megs D114 and wolfs chemicals mean green leave nothing behind on the paint. These don't alter the looks or behaviour of the lsp. Good to use on coatings too for this reason

Megs D114 and wolfs chemicals mean green leave nothing behind on the paint. These don't alter the looks or behaviour of the lsp. Good to use on coatings too for this reason

Thanks. I would really like to know about CG HFE though.

While I have a similar line of thought, I think I read somewhere that the new Meg's D114 Rinse Free Express wash has absolutely no polymers. I found the MSDS but not being a chemist is always a detriment.

http://www.meguiars.co.uk/attach/downloads/d114_msds.pdf
According to the above MSDS:
D114 contains (poly)propylene glycol.
Isn't this, technically, a polymer?

I would really like to know about CG HFE though.
You're going to have to do exactly what Steve/swanicyouth previously suggested...
(Something that shouldacoulda been done at the point-of-sale, to relieve the MSDS concern)

Bob

Back