gold class/blue coral melting door rubbers

PA DETAILER

Reaction score
Read a post yesterday where a member stated that the 2 were mixed and caused the door rubbers to melt! (the soap). I found this strange. Any one else remember this post?

Can you PM me the link? I would like to read about this as well. Thanks in advance!!

I don't think it's exactly the way it was described here, I think that guy was just getting dead rubber off his trim and freaked out. It was his first post on the forum. It's right there in today's posts on Autopia Forums.

I don't think it's exactly the way it was described here, I think that guy was just getting dead rubber off his trim and freaked out. It was his first post on the forum. It's right there in today's posts on Autopia Forums.

Agree. It had to be dead rubber comming off.

The reason I was wondering is because I've seen the cheap Blue Coral soap leave a really weird film on plastic trim... as if it didn't completely rinse off.

Sent from my N9810 using AG Online

The reason I was wondering is because I've seen the cheap Blue Coral soap leave a really weird film on plastic trim... as if it didn't completely rinse off.

The guy with the problem said it was a wash & wax...so I guess the "wax" is the film you have noted.

Back