Gatorade STAIN

LRC3

Reaction score
I put Gatorade powered mix in my sons water this morning for his pw football game. I put the bottle in the back of my sequoia thinking it was empty and it WASNT. It wasn't alot but enough the burn my azz lmao.

I've tired carpet shampoo that was left over from when I rented one of those machines, oxy clean, and tide. I even hit it with my PW. NOTHING:buffing: I'm guessing it's stained.

Can a detail God hit me with a solution plz, red Gatorade and tan carpet sux azz.

Try Meguiars Tannin Stain remover. That stuff works wonders! Folex and LA Totally Awesome work very well too

Folex has never let me down. If I had Meg's tannin stain remover I would try that first.

Iron and 1:1 ammonia :water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If and when you get the stain out you need to get this. Worth every penny, The Wife spilled some coffee on the passenger seat and I did not notice it until the next day. A damp cloth completely removed the would have been stain. I have all my seats, mats protected and cleaning is a lot easier.

303-high-tech-fabric-guard-16oz-7.gif

Dave

let us know what takes it out. A lot of people speak highly of folex and you can get it local. I was looking at megs carpet cleaners yesterday and would like to try.

Don't give Gatorade to Children or clumsy Adults

Option #2...switch to one of the clear Gatorade flavors

I'm waiting for the carpet to dry, the stuff I tried pre post did lift it a little. I'll hit HD for the folex.

Thanks for all your help guys, I'll let you know how I make out. I tried to post pics from my iPad but the site keeps timing out, I'll load them from photobucket.

Don't give Gatorade to Children or clumsy Adults

Option #2...switch to one of the clear Gatorade flavors

As much as I want to says FU Allen, your right bro!! I don't even eat in my car, that's the crazy thing..:hungry: I hope not :xyxthumbs:

Ok guys Folex is a winner. It removed about 80% of the stain.

With that being said, I wish I had it BEFORE a the Tide, Oxy Clean, and PW.

I soaked, scrubbed, let set, PW over 2 days. I'm currently on the third day and I can live with it. Remember the stain is in the rear under my seats so not an I sore.

Again, I wish this was the first product I used, I believe it could have been removed..

I'm going to hit a junk yard and see if I can score a new rear carpet for the cheap, but if no I'm ok.

Fyi Toyota quotes the carpet at $1200, gtfoh..

Folex and a scrub brush

Oops just saw your update.

P.S. Get some Weathertech floor mats for all of your vehicles!

Folex and a scrub brush

Oops just saw your update.

P.S. Get some Weathertech floor mats for all of your vehicles!

I hate those things!

Like I said I don't eat and rarely drink anything in my truck. The spill was just one of those thing, I thought it was empty usually it filled with water and never spilled. Oh well...

You have to get a "RED REMOVER"
find your local Janitorial supply house, they will have it.

There is no guarantee that it will work but it will be less noticeable.

Back