P21S Gel Wheel Cleaner

MrBenz

Reaction score
I just purchased some P21S Gel Wheel Cleaner...it says to remove caked on
brake dust to leave on for up to 2 hours. With cool wheels and the car in the shade the gel
dries in 30-45 min. Do you just leave it on the wheel dry for two hours?
Thanks

Sorry MrBenz I have never used it. I am sure someone will help you soon.

No, dont let it dry. You can mist some water on there so it doesnt.

MrBenz said:
I just purchased some P21S Gel Wheel Cleaner...it says to remove caked on
brake dust to leave on for up to 2 hours. With cool wheels and the car in the shade the gel
dries in 30-45 min. Do you just leave it on the wheel dry for two hours?
Thanks

you don't need to let it set for 2 hrs at all. i've done some pretty nasty wheels and the most i've let it set is 10 mins, use the sponge applicator that should of come with it and go to work. agitate and rewet applicator if dries out. i normally use a soapy water mixture in a bucket. make sure you have powerful water flow to wash off all gel. especially around the lug nuts

Let it sit for two hours :eek:!!!

I agree with Dus2Glory, really nice formula and works great. Only stuff I use on my own vehicles, won't use anything else...well unless it's required.

Thanks for the info...i'll try cleaning the wheels today with the sponge that is supplied in the box....

I never let it stand that long.
What i do (and have used alot of p21s gell wheel cleaner)

Rinse wheel.
Aplly p21s gell wheel cleaner as finley as I can. I actlly changed the nozle to a mistiong head so it works better
I then let it sit for a minute or two whileI do the other wheels.
Come back give it a quick adjetation
Rinse off

I have never had a proublem even on some nasty german wheels.

so no I dont let it sit for 2 hours there is no need

I wouldnt say I have nasty wheels ever, but I would also note I would never leave any rim cleaner unattended for 2 hours. Maybe a little agitation and a couple minutes at most.

I wouldnt do that either, if its THAT caked on, use P21S soap or Klasse AIO to get it off.

Back