PDA

View Full Version : Applying CQUARTZ

Aririguzo
11-23-2014, 01:42 PM
Hey guys, I was wondering if you can apply cquartz to a surface with little to NO clear coat?

What happens if you apply it to a surface that is already experiencing clear coat failure? Will it increase the longevity then?

Thanks in advance.

Corey@OptimalDetailing
11-23-2014, 03:44 PM
Search username 'CEEDOG' for a test he did on this on his Saturn. Corey Caruth is the man on CarPro questions, but he did some testing on this very question. Well see if he chimes in.

fly07sti
11-23-2014, 05:48 PM
Or you could shoot him an email or call him. That man never sleeps! He will help you out however he can, especially when it comes to CarPro products.

MarkD51
11-23-2014, 06:35 PM
I would guess out of the zillions of products you could apply to a failing finish, that CQuartz would arrest further degradation much better than many products you could hypothetically apply.

That such as CQ would literally stomp a mudhole in even very durable products such as Collinite 476, and any other wax-sealants in this regard.

Aririguzo
11-23-2014, 06:51 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys, I'll try and get in contact with CEEDOG. Also, I do believe it should slow down further degration better than waxes or sealants.