DP maxwax + souveran spray wax. WET

pirex

Reaction score
Take a look at this pictures. I think I have found something that makes silver look sweet!!

Maxwax + Souveran spray wax. Took one day, and the paint was wet! I don`t know if you can see it on the pictures. Just look at the hood.

DSC00766.jpg

DSC00773.jpg

DSC00793.jpg

DSC00780.jpg

DSC00771.jpg

DSC00776.jpg

That Allroads getting spoiled rotten....lol

Looks great Pirex, i havnt tryed the souveran spray wax yet, but it looks like a killer combo

I tried DP maxwax on silver, and I liked how it looked. I'll try some souveran on top of it next time.

Ive said it before and will again, if you are using a carnauba you must use Souveran Spray over it. The additional wetness and depth is outstanding even on cheap waxes.

Looking fantastic Pirex! Is your Allroad lowered by any chance? Love the way she sits!

Something to add, when it's raining or if it rained I would watch my hood as I'm driving to see the beads fly off Lol. Sometimes I also look at how glossy my hood is.

Jimmie: Thanks bro :D

klumzypinoy: Thanks buddy! I think your head would hurt after your dive :p

blkexcoupe: Yeah, its a nice wax! And cheap! You do that ;)

killrwheels@autogeek: And now I know what you were talking about :D

P1et: Thanks P1et ;) Its not lowered yet, but it was on the lowest on the picture! Thanks :D

Gary Sword: Thanks Gary! Good you liked it ;)

supercharged: Try it on your car now :p

klumzypinoy: Yeah, your not alone :D hehe. I think everybody on AG does that :awesome:

07ImpalaSS: Thanks.

Dust2Glory: Yeah! :cheers:

No more driving and taking pics! :p
Looks nice but I miss your usual shot with the water in the background!:o

I will try not to :p

Next time Meghan, next time ;)

P1et said:
Looking fantastic Pirex! Is your Allroad lowered by any chance? Love the way she sits!

Actually, All-Roads have an adjustable airride, so it can be lowered and raised at teh flip of a switch.

that thing looks great, man! nice job.

bambo2888 said:
Actually, All-Roads have an adjustable airride, so it can be lowered and raised at teh flip of a switch.

that thing looks great, man! nice job.

Thats true Bambo2888 ;) And you can lower it with VAG-COM to, 3 cm lower then orginal!

Thanks buddy :D

Really nice shine and wetness :) Perhaps I got to try that combo since I got at silverlike paint on my car :)

Back