menzerna polish which one???

trhland

Reaction score
i might be thinking about trying menzerna polishes . but which one do i need ?ive heard alot of guys saying the nano is the best . is that all i need. my paint is in great shape if that helps

106 is my favorite polish. To keep the price down, just get FP and 106. 106 is a pretty light cut polish, might not be able to remove everything. But you could use any polish before 106, PB, XMT, etc.

ok so which on is the least agressive nano? if so whats the one up from that ? and also can i use any pad with these? thanks

also whats the differnce between the micro polish and the nano polish ? they both remove 2500 grit scraches. but the micro polish says i higher shine number on ther chart

correction the nano has a 5 and the micro has a 4 rating. meaning i quess the nano gives the best shine. but why on the menzerna chart they dont go in order.from most aggresive to least? they start to

106 has slightly more cut and gives better shine. 106 is also created for ceramic clears, but can be used on any clear.

would that be were to start then ? i want to start with the least agressive polish

Back