MTM foam cannon

RWalleyTX

Reaction score
I have a gas power washer and I was looking into buying one of these. Do they have different versions? Im seeing a couple online that say they are the high pressure version? I also notice the price range on these go from $40-$120. Im wondering do they have low quality versions? I don't want to buy trash but I don't want to pay too much for the same thing. I also see that there is a option for a quick connect that you can attach to the end of the wand on the pressure washer vs unscrewing it in half and screwing it in with adaptors. What do you guys recommend? I was thinking of using the quick disconnect as I can quickly take off the cannon and wash off the soap with water.

I have the mtm foam cannon I use my gas powered pressure washer, something like 1800 psi can't remember. Anyway works like a charm, use it more in the winter I have quick disconnects on it. I like it for removing salt, I did just purchase a tornado for normal washing😎

I'm wondering if I should get the autogeek version or mtm not sure if the quality is the same

I have the MTM version with a gas PW, it works great.

I also have the quick connects (Home Depot), take your gun to the store with you.

i have the MTM for my electric pressure washer and is works great, from what i read there are different MAX preassure ratings. so read the product details and find the one that matches your pressure washer's output.

The $40 versions are likely a Foam "Gun" that runs off of a Garden Hose

Foam Cannons need proper soap to get the thick foam.....I like DP Xtreme foam....there are others that work as well....some only give you a "soupy" version of foam....

Back