PDA

View Full Version : Good detailing shop in vegas?

Islandflyin
01-22-2015, 12:31 AM
Looking to check in to a good detail shop when I get to vegas in early feb. My car will be beat from a drive from canada. Any ideas?

builthatch
01-22-2015, 12:41 AM
stuff like this is hard because someone can have an online presence and everyone will think they are awesome because they get great cars and post awesome write ups and in reality they are screwing people in-between the good jobs that might come out of the shop, haha. trust me, i've been down that road with that exact type of "premier" detailer.

however, a while back i had an inquiry from someone in a similar situation who was bringing their car in for SEMA as part of a street car racing thing that Optima held and the dude needed his car cleaned after the long drive from PA. i spoke with Chris Thomas at OPT and he said MAD Mobile Auto Detailing Las Vegas, Nevada (http://www.madlv.com/) was a good referral. can't personally vouch for them but i'd say Chris is pretty aware of what's going on, at least with OPT customers.

NYC-Style
01-22-2015, 12:50 AM
Look up Gloss-It Detail shop here in Vegas...I'm guessing you're looking to do some paint correction?? If you're just looking for a basic detail wash...maybe wax...check out Windy City Car Wash. They both have websites so that you can see what they offer... I've had my Vette done by Gloss-It (paint correction)...I had my MB washed at Windy City....I was pleased with the results from both.