Blackfire CSPS or Sonax PNS

Souldetailer

Reaction score
Hey all,

Which have you used. Which do you prefer? Why. Pros, Cons. As a 2-step with follow-up QDs or boosters, Sonax BSD & Blackfire WDPS. Thanks & take care.:xyxthumbs:

Peace,

Darrin

Have not try Blackfire so my vote goes to SPNS :)

Hey all,

Which have you used. Which do you prefer? Why. Pros, Cons. As a 2-step with follow-up QDs or boosters, Sonax BSD & Blackfire WDPS. Thanks & take care.:xyxthumbs:

Peace,

Darrin

WOW !!!

Don't all jump on this at once.:laughing:

I think it might be that you asked if people had used both. Pretty rare combo.

I am a huge fan of the BlackFire line and can't say enough good things. The best is using the Polymer Spray for maintenance after the two step process (SRC, finishing polish, then seal).

I've used both BFCS and SPNS..
BFCS is a WOWA sealant that is much easier to apply than SPNS and IMO the paint looks better with BFCS.. SPNS is more durable though (6months vs 3months).
I also have both BSD and WDPS, again polymer spray is much easier to apply than BSD specially in hot and humid weather.

It all comes down to this....is the extra effort of PNS worth the effort? Its not for those without patience or who want a quick and easy solution. In my opinion the extra effort is worth it.

PNS can be a little trickier to apply. But as mentioned the longevity will be much better. I have played with PNS and opted not to add it to my stash of products. But a lot of folks love it, it truly is a personal preference.

Back