Attending Menzerna Headquarters Tech Academy

Reaction score
I must say that pictures are few as they were not allowed beyond the hallways.

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to attend the polishing workshop put on by Menzerna and taught by the automotive paint technician, Oliver Klein. This was a great experience to attend the headquarters in Otigheim and receive some training at the manufacturer.

This was a one day class with a classroom instruction in the morning and practical application in the afternoon. The class was very diverse with a German instructor and students from Japan, Slovenia, and America.

One thing I did find very interesting was the mention of bringing focus to the detailer/end user side of things. It was re assuring to hear this news for our area of the market.

DSC_0003_zpsohttx9z2.jpg

DSC_0002_zpsw62zxz6j.jpg

DSC_0004_zpsfyvw9ghb.jpg

DSC_0006_zpsuyqptivz.jpg

1A8B5D93-F837-49BD-BC52-EA95F2E8EA8A_zpsso6vtb0g.png

That is awesome! Must have been a nice to participate. Thanks for posting!

QUICK!!!! Steal a bunch of samples and send them to me LOL!

That is awesome Mike! Hope you had a blast for you and I

What a cool experience! Thanks for sharing Mike! :dblthumb2:

What kind of machines did Menzerna have on hand for you to use? Did you pick up any new tips/tricks for using Menzerna products?

Wow! Great opportunity. Good for you Mike, can you expound on any of you experiences without giving away trade secrets.:buffing: :hungry: I love Menzerna products. Thanks for the post, take care.

Peace,

Darrin

:righton:

Wow dude.... what an awesome experience. I am super happy for you and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience....

Thanks for sharing :cheers:

So cool!!
Congrats!! I am assuming you are the Good lookin guy on the right!!...LOL

That is awesome! Must have been a nice to participate. Thanks for posting!

It was a great experience. Thanks!

Cool field trip Mike!

Did you have a chance to become familiar with
their latest "numbering system"...the one that
came up in the following thread? TIA.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/new-car-care-products/90114-menzerna-names-labels-d.html

Bob

Thanks Bob!

I did have a chance to see that new lineup in the garage. Also heard a bit about it.

QUICK!!!! Steal a bunch of samples and send them to me LOL!

That is awesome Mike! Hope you had a blast for you and I

Thanks Claude! lol

I did have a blast!

What a cool experience! Thanks for sharing Mike! :dblthumb2:

What kind of machines did Menzerna have on hand for you to use? Did you pick up any new tips/tricks for using Menzerna products?

Thanks Ian! Sure thing.

Flex machines. I did pick up a small bit about the product line. The chemistry side was pretty interesting. I did learn a thing or two about process as well.

Wow! Great opportunity. Good for you Mike, can you expound on any of you experiences without giving away trade secrets.:buffing: :hungry: I love Menzerna products. Thanks for the post, take care.

Peace,

Darrin

Thanks Darrin.

Keep an eye out for Menzerna topics. I will provide feedback as best I can. Most of it is what GEEK that hangs out here on a daily basis would know.

Now, the new 3n1 AIO? It posses the polishing powder of PF2500.
The PP Ultra? It posses SF4000 powder.

Dude, that is sweet. Uber congrats

Thank you sir!

:righton:

Wow dude.... what an awesome experience. I am super happy for you and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience....

Thanks for sharing :cheers:

Thanks Lawrence! It surely was an amazing experience. I had a very enjoyable time. My pleasure to share as well as help out on Menzerna topics.

So cool!!
Congrats!! I am assuming you are the Good lookin guy on the right!!...LOL

Thanks CJ.

I am the guy on the far left.

This is another picture of me standing next to Bob Eichelberg from my Flex tour last year.
DSC_0017_zpsa2289a73.jpg

Taken from this thread.
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/flex-polishers/78281-smack-tours-flex-tools-gmbh-germany.html

Very cool. Didn't know about this. Do you have any other information when another class is offered?
Its about a 1 1/2 from me.

I bet that was a great experience! I met Oliver at SEMA last year and he is very passionate about detailing. :dblthumb2:

That's great MIKE! Thanks for sharing buddy!

Thanks Kyle! No problem.

Congratulations. What a great experience.

Thanks Mike. It surely was.

Very cool. Didn't know about this. Do you have any other information when another class is offered?
Its about a 1 1/2 from me.

Research sir. Its on the website.

I bet that was a great experience! I met Oliver at SEMA last year and he is very passionate about detailing. :dblthumb2:

It was Nick. Had a blast. Even though its a minor trip for me, I love the limitless Autobahns! Makes minor trips even shorter.

Oliver is a great guy with a passion for this craft. :xyxthumbs:

Thanks Lawrence! It surely was an amazing experience. I had a very enjoyable time. My pleasure to share as well as help out on Menzerna topics.

Thanks CJ.

I am the guy on the far left.

This is another picture of me standing next to Bob Eichelberg from my Flex tour last year.
DSC_0017_zpsa2289a73.jpg

Taken from this thread.
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/flex-polishers/78281-smack-tours-flex-tools-gmbh-germany.html

Ahh then I stand corrected....you are the good looking guy on the left!!

Sounds like a ton of fun Mike!!! Thanks for sharing your experience and pictures. :)

Awesome Mike, thanks for sharing, I'm so jealous!

Back