Steamer Wand Towel Clip

AustrianOak82

Reaction score
I am looking for a solution to holding my terry towels on the wand (with small triangular head) of my VX5000. I have been holding it by hand but it is not the best option in the world. I have heard of people using hair ties but I am looking for a better solution. I need something I could clip on there that would hold it well and not get in the way. The only thing I can think of are bulldog clips.

Anyone have any other ideas? Thanks!

Zip ties but you would have to clip it off each detail and isn't that environmentally friendly. Just a thought.

Large binder clips might work, many office stores sell them. Also in like the home goods section of retail stores they sell clips w/ magnets for refrigerators. I have some on my fridge at home to hold papers and they work well.

Zip ties but you would have to clip it off each detail and isn't that environmentally friendly. Just a thought.

I thought about that, since that would work well. But not the most convenient thing. A hose clamp would be perfect but with me putting a new towel on several times it wouldnt work.

Rubber band?
Like I said, looking for a better solution than a hair tie / rubber band.

Large binder clips might work, many office stores sell them. Also in like the home goods section of retail stores they sell clips w/ magnets for refrigerators. I have some on my fridge at home to hold papers and they work well.

That is the best thing I have thought of so far. I think a bulldog clip is the same thing. I might peruse an office supply store tonight and see what they have. I have a car tonight to do anyway.

I am looking for a solution to holding my terry towels on the wand (with small triangular head) of my VX5000. I have been holding it by hand but it is not the best option in the world. I have heard of people using hair ties but I am looking for a better solution. I need something I could clip on there that would hold it well and not get in the way. The only thing I can think of are bulldog clips.

Anyone have any other ideas? Thanks!

Are you talking about the ~4" triangular brush that comes with it ? If so, I have your ticket! :)

Yes! The smaller one of the two that doesn't have the clips on it.

Cut these to size and they are reusable. I use these with the small brush on the jet nozzle too. They are reusable and cost under $2 a pack at Lowes

Jet tool with brush. The tie pops back fine. Eventually you'll take another out of the peck but they work awesome.

Nice! I will have to pick these up for my steamer!

Constant tension or "Spring" band clamps also work if you can find the right size.

So will shoelaces if you tie them like hockey players do, back side and front side.

Those beadle ties look like an easy fix too.

Constant tension or "Spring" band clamps also work if you can find the right size.

So will shoelaces if you tie them like hockey players do, back side and front side.

Those beadle ties look like an easy fix too.

I tried several things and I have to say they are by far the best solution I've found currently.

Back