PDA

View Full Version : opti gel ?

DogRescuer
04-20-2015, 08:09 AM
My pal chad pointed out that I can use opti tire gel 4 interiors ( you can tell I don't read labels).

My questions:

Does anyone use it?
Do you mix it with h20 and what ratio? (for interiors) I do 1:1 for tires and love it.
And how do you like it?
Steve

Mantilgh
04-20-2015, 08:14 AM
I have tried it only a little bit on the interior. It is useable, but to me was pretty glossy/shinny and slick. I used it straight, might be a little less glossy if diluted.

DogRescuer
04-20-2015, 08:31 AM
I have tried it only a little bit on the interior. It is useable, but to me was pretty glossy/shinny and slick. I used it straight, might be a little less glossy if diluted.
OK thanks. I love 303 but why but 2 products

DogRescuer
04-21-2015, 05:16 AM
So knowone uses this tire gel on interiors???????

DogRescuer
04-21-2015, 04:47 PM
Anyone else or its not popular?

dpk20x
04-21-2015, 04:53 PM
Anyone else or its not popular?

Guess no one has really tried it. Could always do a test spot somewhere and see if you like the look and feel.

I know a lot of people, myself included, use CarPro PERL on tires and interiors with great results.

DogRescuer
04-21-2015, 04:56 PM
Guess no one has really tried it. Could always do a test spot somewhere and see if you like the look and feel.

I know a lot of people, myself included, use CarPro PERL on tires and interiors with great results.
Thank you Ill try that, perl is xpensive imo

builthatch
04-21-2015, 05:05 PM
i wouldn't. it's great for tires (prefer Tire Shine over Opti-Bond), can't imagine putting that stuff inside the car in any dilution. i can imagine it'd just be greasy.

the leather smelling Protectant, on the other hand...that is GREAT stuff for interiors.

DogRescuer
05-25-2015, 12:00 PM
i wouldn't. it's great for tires (prefer Tire Shine over Opti-Bond), can't imagine putting that stuff inside the car in any dilution. i can imagine it'd just be greasy.

the leather smelling Protectant, on the other hand...that is GREAT stuff for interiors.

And who makes that?

O and i now use silk shine on interiors but 303 is my fav.

VISITOR
05-25-2015, 04:05 PM
I've only used opti-bond for the tires (not bad but have found better options that are to my liking) and have even diluted to use in the wells but it doesn't mix very well with water when you dilute it. PERL would be a great option and you can use it in different dilutions to achieve what you are looking for...