Using Shout for stains on microfiber?

CC268

Reaction score
Can I use Shout for pre-cleaning my dirtier microfiber towels? I was going to spray the spots with Shout and then wash with Towel Kleen. The spots are quite faint as I don't use microfiber towels for really dirty areas on my vehicle.

I do and it seems all good. But I use MF Laundry detergent and not some over the counter product. I have a clean plastic "trash can" that I throw all my used towels into while I'm detailing. When I'm done I pre-treat the badly soiled ones and leave them in the basket till I have enough for a full load. Works well IME.

I do and it seems all good. But I use MF Laundry detergent and not some over the counter product. I have a clean plastic "trash can" that I throw all my used towels into while I'm detailing. When I'm done I pre-treat the badly soiled ones and leave them in the basket till I have enough for a full load. Works well IME.

Great thanks for the response. Towel Kleen is a dedicated MF laundry detergent btw. Awesome reviews and half the price of many of the others.

Back