What is your favorite for dashboards + plastic

MTHall51

Reaction score
Does anyone have a number one favorite, easy to apply product, for dashboards and interior plastic panels?
I know I keep asking a lot of questions, but all my usual products do not seem to be doing too well on this vehicle.

Poorboy's World Natural Look Dressing is my favorite.

autogeek_1964_114064864

Natural Look is a great choice, 303 protectant is another but slightly more glossy and must be used carefully on dash.

Natural Look for the pure, clean, great smelling matte finish other products imitate. PB NL is the benchmark when it comes to interior dressing,

ryandamartini said:
Natural Look for the pure, clean, great smelling matte finish other products imitate. PB NL is the benchmark when it comes to interior dressing,

:iagree:

:cheers:

Poorboy's Natural Look, NTS7 interior cleaner, Meguiar's Interior QD wipes, Klasse vinyl/rubber cleaner/protectant.

killrwheels@autogeek said:
Natural Look is a great choice, 303 protectant is another but slightly more glossy and must be used carefully on dash.

Why do you say "carefully"? Windshield splatter? I've found that it's pretty hard to get in trouble with 303.

hispeed said:
Why do you say "carefully"? Windshield splatter? I've found that it's pretty hard to get in trouble with 303.

me three, I havent had any trouble...

Great info in your detailing guide

DP Interior Surface Protectant FTW!!!

I want to be sure I know what sequence to use before I get started. I have never even tried much more than a one step all in one wax.

After washing/drying would it be ok to proceed in this order? Polish paint --> Seal paint --> Wax as the final step?

Where can I get the Mequiar's Hyper Dressing?

Meguiar's Natural Shine is the go-to product for me. It provides a factory finish without the greasy look.

gary26

Same question here why do we have to be careful with 303 on dash ?

I think he means it can be too shiny and the dash reflects on the windshield. I tried the Meg's NXT Interior spray once on my wifes car and it caused such a reflection of the dash on the windshield that is was dangerous to drive!

I think he means it can be too shiny and the dash reflects on the windshield. I tried the Meg's NXT Interior spray once on my wifes car and it caused such a reflection of the dash on the windshield that is was dangerous to drive!

Thanks for the info. :cheers:

Back