surf city car wash soap review

mixxer

Reaction score
i used the surf city car wash soap tonight so i can throw a coat of RMG ,topped with some souveran spray wax for a car show i have on sat. my comments on the SC car wash soap is a thumbs up.good amount of suds and a fair amount of slickness,with very good cleaning ability.im comparing to poorboys which is what i usually use and i would say same amount of suds,little less slick and same amount of cleaning power.i also used the beyond steel wheels again and that stuff is awesome!

how do you apply rmg? p/c ?or by hand? and thanks for the revue on surfcity

I'm gonna use mine tomorrow morning! I too have Poorboy's soap and I like it.

i still need to do a good review on this soap...i just have mixed feelings on it so far, but i need to give it a good test still.... on my quick test i did before, it reminded me of duragloss. until i try it again, ill just say i prefer my poorboys SSS to almost all soaps right now

I found the soap to be a little less foamy then others, but some lubrication was noted and appeared to clean well.

isnt that a cutting pad? i would think it should be applyed with a finishing pad no?

As klumzypinoy said, if it's Lake Country white, it's a polishing pad. Although I use the blue finishing pad.

I just used it yesterday and give it two thumbs up! I think it's as good as Poorboy's, but that's just my opinion. Some people notice things better than others, and I didn't notice a difference between SUrf City and Poorboy's soap other than the concentration and smell.

Back