Explanation of beeding all over?

Legacykid

Reaction score
So I coated my car in CQUK and followed up with reload. I did the paint and mirrors no trim, windows, or roof. Tell me what you see, and what you think?

I dont get why, not that im complaining, that everything on the car is beeding.

Sorry...
Can't help you out on this "beading all over" dilemma...

But I do know the reasons ("The Good Wife") that will cause me to be:
"Shakin' All Over"

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n327ncoU_ZU"]Johnny Kidd & The Pirates - Shakin' All Over - YouTube[/video]

Bob

Reload is a spray product correct? I would figure that probably got "all over" and is causing your beading.

Reload is a spray product correct? I would figure that probably got "all over" and is causing your beading.

I thought the same at first, but when I sprayed the a-c pillar I didnt take a full spray. And i never wiped the windows after or at all, nor the roof. I figure if it was over spray it would be on the edges right? But its on the entire window.

I freaked myself out, because I was wearing shorts and a tee shirt, so I thought its all on my skin now.

I thought the same at first, but when I sprayed the a-c pillar I didnt take a full spray. And i never wiped the windows after or at all, nor the roof. I figure if it was over spray it would be on the edges right? But its on the entire window.

I freaked myself out, because I was wearing shorts and a tee shirt, so I thought its all on my skin now.

Are you beading?

What is it that you are asking? Do you not want it to bead all over? Your post is a mystery at best.

I think this was an attempt at humor. Looks good!

No I'm being serious. I never applied anything at all on the windows or the roof. As u can see they are beed ing like crazy.
The picture of the hood and mirror are the areas I have coated.

My question is why is it beeding when nothing was applied. No over spraying of reload. The roof is plastidip.

No I'm being serious. I never applied anything at all on the windows or the roof. As u can see they are beed ing like crazy.
The picture of the hood and mirror are the areas I have coated.

My question is why is it beeding when nothing was applied. No over spraying of reload. The roof is plastidip.

Could it be the soap (polymers/waxes) you last used?

Could you have wiped the glass with the same MF not realizing it still had some residual Reload in it?

Could it be the soap (polymers/waxes) you last used?

Nope has never done this before

Could you have wiped the glass with the same MF not realizing it still had some residual Reload in it?

Nope I use seperate dedicated towels for ccoatings and polishes waxes glass etc.

This is so weird. Mind you I've done another car a few weeks prior and nothing happen.

Yer just THAT good! If I could only be half as good as you my life would be MUCH MUCH simpler (when it comes to detailing)

Yer just THAT good! If I could only be half as good as you my life would be MUCH MUCH simpler (when it comes to detailing)

I guess the mystery shall continue on!

Plus Donny if it wasnt for you that stink bug woulda got me!

I'm going to take an anecdotal approach. There is a reason body shops don't like any silicone nearby. If it gets in the air, it will find its way through the shop, on to panels and cause problems. My guess is that some of the reload you spayed got airborne and settled on the horizontal panels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to take an anecdotal approach. There is a reason body shops don't like any silicone nearby. If it gets in the air, it will find its way through the shop, on to panels and cause problems. My guess is that some of the reload you spayed got airborne and settled on the horizontal panels.

I think this is the likely explanation. It's no different than when you fry food in your kitchen. Oil droplets get airborne and go everywhere. If you don't clean often, you'll find a coating of oil over items far from the stove. I know this because I don't clean my kitchen often enough. :p

My first thought/reaction to reading the comments and seeing the pictures was that the product moved around along with the water when it was sprayed off. I was thinking Hydro2...of course knowing he didn't use that, rather, that the water picked up some residual something and found its way all over the car. That's just a thought, but it would be interesting to see if the coating and reload applied to only the hood of another car would yield the same results on the windows? You may have discovered another way to use, and thus save on product use. Sounds crazy I know, but that's what I was thinking.

Back