Glass

ps, I should have said "I'm thinking of getting the Chemical Guys"

excuse the typos - iPhone

Noo, not really good glass products. I recommend CarPro Ceriglass followed by Optimum Opti-glass.

Why is the V36 a bad option?

Unless CG V36 changed it is a paint polish.
Chemical Guys V36 Optical Grade Cut Polish 16 oz.

If you want to polish glass you need something designed for glass. CarPro offers Ceriglass which will help reduce/remove imperfections on glass. To be honest polishing glass is messy and requires a ton of work.

Here is a link to glass polishing and you can decide if you want to go down this road.
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum...-glass-correction-scratch-removal-carpro.html

I have used car pro eraser for glass after corrections and it doesn't streak. Ceriglass is good too..

Yes it's bad. It's got water spots, chips... 130k miles of heavy traffic and weather.

Do you have a buffer? Ceri Glass makes a kit with 2 hand held rayon pads if you don't own a machine, but you will get Popeye arms.

As someone else stated.... another over hyped CG product.... some of their products are really good and a good value, but, it's a hit or miss proposition. I pretty much stay away from their products unless it's been reported repeatedly on the forum(s) about how good one of their products are. And the Jetseal 109 just isn't worth the effort to put it on. It's not their products are BAD, they're just not up to par with many other products. Sometimes these other products cost more than the CG equivalent but they work (most of them).
Hope this helps.

Yes. PC7424xp and LC pads (orange / white & blue)... Whats a good pad for the DA?

Those won't do squat on glass, keep those for your paint. Read the link I posted earlier and get the appropriate pad. Swainyouth goes thru everything you need in that thread.

Back