Thank you Nick!

S4Dallas

Reaction score
Thanks Nick for answering my questions this morning when I ordered the Griot's BOSS 15 kit from you.

You were patient, knowledgable, and I appreciated your recommendations on which pads to order to make my kit more complete. I've been on a buying spree with you guys lately, and every transaction has been outstanding making me a customer for life.

I went to Container Store after our talk to satisfy my OCD and purchase plastic boxes to store all my pads and recent product acquisitions.

I can't wait to get the BOSS 15 and compare it to my new Flex 3401!! My in-laws will be here next weekend and I've already told the wife Saturday is my play-with-new-toys-and-product day.

PS. How many people have called you from the middle of a Walmart on a Saturday morning to place an order other than me?? :)

PPS. I ended up placing ANOTHER order for more stuff online tonight!

You are officially a detail addict. Congrats on your new tools. Let us know how you like the BOSS. I've been contemplating buying the 21.

You are officially a detail addict. Congrats on your new tools. Let us know how you like the BOSS. I've been contemplating buying the 21.

Let's see, in the last 4 days I've placed 5 orders!

Nick and the entire AG crew are great, it starts witm Max and Meghan and their great group of people. They truly embody the term "Team Work".

Enjoy the GG15, I got my GG21 Monday and it's awesome!

Nick and the entire AG crew are great, it starts witm Max and Meghan and their great group of people. They truly embody the term "Team Work".

Enjoy the GG15, I got my GG21 Monday and it's awesome!

Looks great! I soooo can't wait to get the G15.

Back