Best All-in-One Wash, Wax, or Seal product

bmwstephen

Reaction score
Hey all-

Hoping someone can make a recommendation for a all-in-one car product for the man on the go. Anybody have any recommendations and reviews?

On the cheap and available at many retail stores: Meguiar's Cleaner Wax in the red bottle. For washing, you can use Meg's Ultimate Wash and Wax, which will boost the wax protection between regular waxing.

Here's a couple of those 2-'n-1 products:
-Meguiar's Ultimate Wash and Wax
-Mothers Carnauba Wash & Wax

Bob

Here's a couple of those 2-'n-1 products:
-Meguiar's Ultimate Wash and Wax
-Mothers Carnauba Wash & Wax

Bob

Bob, is there a secret on how to use Megs UWW correctly? I tried it and felt like it was almost impossible to rinse and left a film.

One option for you and one that I am very familiar with is Meguiar's D115 Rinse Free Express Wash & Wax. This is perfect for when you are on the road and away from home. Simply keep a bucket or two with you and a wash mitt along with the product.
Meguiars Rinse Free Express Wash & Wax D-11501, rinseless car wash, rinseless wash and wax

One way to use this product is as a Rinseless wash. Another way is as a Waterless wash. This is up to you on how you achieve your goal.

You could also go a bit overboard and use Meguiar's D114 Rinse Free Express Wash as your Rinseless solution and combine D115 as a panel pre soak for a combined Waterless/Rinseless wash.
Meguiars Rinse Free Express Wash, rinseless car wash, no rinse

You could also top with Meguiar's D156 for over the top protection.
Meguiars Synthetic X-press Spray Wax, X-press car wax, Meguiars X-press spray liquid wax, D156

Below is a video where I utilize D114 and D115 as a combined Waterless/Rinseless wash.
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMiARqf_u4Q[/video]

Back