PDA

View Full Version : My first AG order....

skenzer
09-11-2007, 12:35 PM
How does this look for my first order? My car's paint is in very nice condition overall....typicall light swirl marks but that's about it. Looking to get started with a UDM now though.

UDM base model for $150 and add on the XMT light swirl removal kit for $75. This seems like it will get me started for a reasonable price. I have some decent wax already on the shelf to complete the job with.

Sound ok? any advice or options I should look at?

thanks you guys
Brad

budman3
09-11-2007, 01:04 PM
Any of the kits that you can get at AG will be great, whether it is XMT, Poorboys, Menzerna, Klasse, etc. They are all super products. You'll want to order some extra pads for the UDM as well as plenty of microfiber towels, but other than that you are off to a great start.

joe.p
09-11-2007, 01:07 PM
Any of the kits that you can get at AG will be great, whether it is XMT, Poorboys, Menzerna, Klasse, etc. They are all super products. You'll want to order some extra pads for the UDM as well as plenty of microfiber towels, but other than that you are off to a great start.+ One

and maybe a claybar while your at it;)

budman3
09-11-2007, 01:26 PM
+ One

and maybe a claybar while your at it;)

Very true... one can never have too many MFs, pads or clay bars.

Heck I have 8 full 200 gram clay bars, over 50 quality MFs and 20 or so pads :righton:.