Lb7 Duramax Engine

Lb7_Katie

Reaction score
It's not detailing related but it's too sexy not to share!

2aae4d990d49a927e63be7fa199d21b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. Is the turbo ceramic coated?

It's polished.

How much hp is it pushing? Is it it for your truck?

Yes this is my engine and it's built for 1000hp the shop should be finishing it up soon so we can get it on the dyno and do some testing.

:drool:

Great looking engine! What are the specs?

thanks!
Unfortunately I'm not allowed to release all specs until it's finished and been tuned by my sponsor. But as soon as it's done I'll post a dyno sheet with all the specs!

We're shooting for just over 1khp. Should be a 10sec truck.

Hope your trans can handle it. And dont forget about them tie rod ends

Good thing I have a fully built trans with billet everything and suncoast clutches with a warranty and tie rods good one. Haven't heard that joke before

Good thing I have a fully built trans with billet everything and suncoast clutches with a warranty and tie rods good one. Haven't heard that joke before

So you do have upgraded tie rods then? Ive seen a fair amount of GM trucks break when taking off drag racing. And them trucks dont have near 1000 hp. And the 08-10 fords like your bf has, some of them their front ends shake around like crazy when they take off.

What???????

Bill

Ummmmm....dude.

Nice knowing you swinky :p

I'm assuming it was a joke. Duramax=Isuzu

Do they make see through valve covers? Would be dam shame to cover up that sexy looking valve train!

Personally, I think the Duramax is a very well built engine. I'm loving my new truck.

image_zps0owygyn3.jpg

Lol it happens. I'm used to it.
It's no biggie I just figured I would share here since everyone is always so nice...

0888a64fee475e621faddf23de3c93ce.jpg

Back