Product sugestions

vhreso

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Vinny and im new on the forum and i have a few questions on what i should use on my car. I recently bought a black 2012 acura mdx. The pain is in good condition but it can be better. I have a PC7424xp, various colored pads, m105/m205 and clay. I was interested in trying a sealant. I have never used one before but i think that it will protect better in the hot florida sun. What do you recommend that i use to freshen up the paint and give it a nice deep shine? I was thinking about WG glaze then sealant? Any suggestions are very welcome!!! Thank you!

Welcome to AGO. IMO you do not need the Glaze after claying, using 105/205. I would go straight to the sealant and save yourself a step. Your ride will look beautiful! Wolfgang Sealant is an excellent product!

Thank you for the information! Would the glaze take the place of the 105/205? I read that it is has light cutting abilities. Also, should i wax after the sealant or is that enough?

The glaze would be ideally used to polish the car's painted surfaces if you already had an almost if not perfect finish to begin with. If using the 105/205 combo, applying glaze afterwards on your application would be overkill/redundant in my honest opinion. The glaze doesn't replace the compund/polishing step all by itself.

The WG finishing glaze isn't really a glaze, it's a fine polish that could replace another final polishing product, 205 in your case. From my limited experience with the WG sealant, it leaves a very nice shine by itself, but if you want the paint to really pop, top it with a high quality wax.

As mentioned, Wolfgang Finishing Glaze 3.0, Wolfgang finishing polish, polising glaze, machine glaze is a polish, not a true glaze (and yes, name is misleading).

On the bottle: "Wolfgang Finishing Glaze is a pure polish that creates a high gloss wet look on all types of finishes. It contains mild diminishing abrasives that smooth and brighten the paint..." Note, Wolfgang is Menzerna's specially formulated line for Autogeek and is exceptional (like all Menzerna products).

IMO, Wolfgang Finishing Glaze is comparable to Menzerna Nano Polish PO 106 FA, Menzerna Final Polish, Nano abrasives, finishing polish, professional polish ... only better.

Do a test spot http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/how-articles/50162-how-do-test-spot.html to see if clay/WG finishing glaze will work or if need Wolfgang Uber Compound, car polish, polishing compound (similar to Menzerna Fast Gloss Compound, Fast Gloss 400, FG400 compound) then WG finishing glaze then sealant (recommend Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant delivers a deep, wet, liquid shimmer unlike anything you can imagine., which is like Menzerna Power Lock Polymer Paint Sealant, Menzerna auto sealant, car sealant, paint sealant protectant).

The WG finishing glaze isn't really a glaze, it's a fine polish that could replace another final polishing product, 205 in your case. From my limited experience with the WG sealant, it leaves a very nice shine by itself, but if you want the paint to really pop, top it with a high quality wax.

:dblthumb2: Exactly.

This is Menz 3-n-1 / WG 3.0 Topped with Fuzion.....................

Back