Jeep Fenders: Which Trim Product?

mkuzmukerau

Reaction score
I am looking for a good trim protectant/dressing for my Wrangler and Liberty, both have tons of plastic! I use 303 primarily for protection, but it doesnt seem to do much for looks. I prefer a somewhat dull/natural shine. What do you all reccomend, what lasts the longest? And anyone have pics showing the resulting shine?

Mike

I've only tried a couple of products. So far my favorite is the Poorboy's World Trim Restorer.

autogeek_1966_35806560

I like the black again. I also have only tried a few.

I agree with Tonya, Black Again is a wicked product. Best I've used so far, if I haven't found anything that has toped Black Again....I would highly recomend it.

PB Trim Restorer and Black Again are the top two IMO. I use them both because of a review done by Sparkie ("Test for joeP").

PB Trim Restorer and Black Again are the top two IMO. I use them both because of a review done by Sparkie ("Test for joeP").
:iagree: I've used both on my Jeep Wrangler. I prefer PBTR over Black Again. Luckily the Jeep doesn't have the black fender flares that get all chalky looking.

Tell me PBTR doesn't leave run marks on the paint after water hits it! Please tell me this is true. I haven't found anything I like so far for my Daughters Wrangler.

Back