Sealents--WG and DP

HighEndDetail

Reaction score
What is the difference between these two sealents. Beside the .oz size, and a price difference.

Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 16 .oz

DP Premium Surface Shield Paint Sealant 12 .oz

I have only used the DP PSSPS. And I really like how it works and the look of it. So if you have used both please let me know the difference
Thanks

Wolfgang will slightly pop you matallic flakes, and at the same time give you a warm look of carnauba...
DP will give you a slight sterile look, pop you metallic flakes very well, but it will not have the warm look of carnauba...

So it really comes down to personal preference...

I'm with you Ed. Have only used DP and really like it. I saw the price that you listed above so I looked it up. Great bang for the buck still but it used to come in a 32 oz-er. I've also wanted to try WG DGPS.

I'm slowly doing my car with WG right now (removing swirls and other paint prep sections at a time) and I just love how easy it is to apply then remove 30 min later (think UPP). WG is the only sealant thats going to stay in my stash.

Would you like to try the WG DGPS and decide for yourself?

I have 6oz I can sample out, if you (or anybody else) want some, drop me your address.

I think DP and Four Star are more reflective and slicker initially than Wolfgang ... and Wolfgang has more of a warm carnauba like look.

I have both and IMHO Wolfgang is a better product. It seems to hold up much longer, and gives a better finished look. Now I haven't tried the new version of WG, but here its even better..

Back