Am I set for Interior Detailing?

Lustrous Detail

Reaction score
Aloha!

Here's the tools/supplies I got:

McCulloch Steamer with various attachments
Cyclo DA brushes (white standard brush and gray fine brush) used on my PC
All purpose scrub brush
Assortment of brushes (boars hair style)
My wife's make up brush
CG APC (can't think of the name at the moment)
Adam's glass cleaner
Adam's Total Interior Detailer (one step cleaning)
Adam's leather and interior conditioner
MF glass towels
Costco MF towels
Wet/dry vac

Future investments:
Braun automotive (wheel woolie) vent brush
Mytee or steamer/extractor combo
Anything else I need?

Wolfstein's zap cloth. Possibly the best glass cleaning investments I've ever made to attain streak free glass easily and cost effective.

Looks pretty good otherwise. I'd go for a boars hair brush for interior scrubbing of vinyl and leather. Also the cyclo aqua colored brush for less durable carpets and for fabric seats.

Cyclo brushes:

Gray: leather
Aqua: fine fabrics
White: tough fabrics/carpets

Wolfstein's zap cloth. Possibly the best glass cleaning investments I've ever made to attain streak free glass easily and cost effective.

Looks pretty good otherwise. I'd go for a boars hair brush for interior scrubbing of vinyl and leather. Also the cyclo aqua colored brush for less durable carpets and for fabric seats.

Cyclo brushes:

Gray: leather
Aqua: fine fabrics
White: tough fabrics/carpets

Thanks!

+1 for the wife's makeup brush. Mine has so many she never noticed...... Yet :)

Boar Hair shaving brush.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Tornador is a must have.

Good call! Now that I have steam, mine is relegated to engines, door jambs and nasty vents. I really should give it another shot on interiors, but I try to limit chemicals on interiors when possible.

Looks like you have most of what you will need to attack a lot of interiors. I do a TON of interiors out of my shop and I could not do my job without my tornador, extractor and steamer. I need all 3 do do the job properly, especially on rat nasty interior jobs.

Good call! Now that I have steam, mine is relegated to engines, door jambs and nasty vents. I really should give it another shot on interiors, but I try to limit chemicals on interiors when possible.

You can use water in it too... :xyxthumbs:

Back