PDA

View Full Version : Hydro pro, Colli 476 results.

Souldetailer
09-20-2015, 02:38 PM
Hey y'all, just putting this out there in case someone gives a FF.
Applied Colli 476 about 5-6 months ago. First off, that wax is kick ass. It doesn't really mind a lot of the QDs or wax as you dry products either. Currently using Hydro Pro Wax As You Dry. The paint surface comes out void of most water spots and the surface is slick and gleaming. The 476 beads after every wash and appears indestructible. Very happy with this combo. Take care.

Peace,

Darrin

Ricorocks
09-20-2015, 02:57 PM
Well amigo I give a FF,an I'll soon try. The only thing this product sounds like your getting ready for a colonoscopy. I guess that's good as it cleans, well you know what!

Thanks
Rico

Souldetailer
09-20-2015, 03:12 PM
[QUOTE=Ricorocks;1296929 The only thing this product sounds like your getting ready for a colonoscopy.

Thanks
Rico[/QUOTE]

That is so true buddy. I ordered a Tshirt form the boys at Collinite and I love it, great T, by the way. Every time I put in on, quite often as I'm jeans and T guy, I'm thinking like I'm a poster-boy for for Men's health. At least it does have a gleaming car beneath the Collinite script. Any way, I just love the wax. Highly recommended. :buffing:

Peace,

Darrin