I think I have a polisher hoarding issue! New G21 added to the linup!

Reaction score
Well even though I may be taking a short hiatus from detailing while we get moved out of our house I had to make another purchase. I have been eyeing a new G21/G15 since they came out and finally decided to pull the trigger on one last night. After a quick discussion with Nick I decided to go with the G21 and 5in backing plate setup. Also ordered there fast correcting cream, correcting cream and perfecting cream along with 2 of each color 5.5 pads. Thanks again Nick for taking the time to go over stuff and for a great price:dblthumb2:. Picking this new toy up today after work! This will be a nice addition to my 3401, Makita rotary, Flex PE8 and GG 3in DA.

Congrats. I have the 21. Dont have their pads, but have fast correct compound: really like it, has a nice scent, doesnt dust.

Congrats bud! It's only hoarding if you get to this point :xyxthumbs:

nice choice, couldn't of picked a better company (Griot's) to choose from! :dblthumb2:

Congrats bud! It's only hoarding if you get to this point :xyxthumbs:

An intervention is called for here.
Someone needs to help you.......find a bigger table!

Roger T

It may be the Sierra Nevada Hoptimum, but I counted fifteen. Seriously? Whoa. I see a couple of rotaries and maybe a long-throw in my future, but that would still only get me up to seven... [bows]

Back